what's your height?

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
im 5'8...can get to 6'0 or so with certain shoes and boots :twisted:

Pixie gurl -- put on those shoes and ill have fun playing with YOU *snicker* :twisted: :naughty:

:naughty: There's a reason why I love wearing those stilettos!! I'm only 5'3.. those stilettos sure add height and power!! :twisted:

Originally posted by Fly Free
Pixie gurl -- put on those shoes and ill have fun playing with YOU *snicker* :twisted: :naughty:
*puts on my stilettos...play with me all you want* flicks tongue :naughty:

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
*puts on my stilettos...play with me all you want* flicks tongue :naughty:

*swoons* ohhhhhh PIXIE GURL!!!!!!!! yes yes yes!!!!!

*playing with PiercedPixie all i wanna* and yes Pixie gurl -- men as usual are NOT allowed hahahah :laugh2:

5' 5.5" without shoes. Measured by my former nurse.

Originally posted by Fly Free
*swoons* ohhhhhh PIXIE GURL!!!!!!!! yes yes yes!!!!!

*playing with PiercedPixie all i wanna* and yes Pixie gurl -- men as usual are NOT allowed hahahah :laugh2:
hehe :twisted: no problem if men arent allowed who needs them anyways? :naughty: hahaaa

I am 5'5. My ID card identified me as 5'8. Sheesh, the police thought I was taller than my true height because of my high shoulders.

It's so nice that my fiance is only one or two inches taller than I am. Makes things easier to kiss, etc... :lol:

I'm between my father and mother and am the oldest, tallest, and heaviest of all 3 children. I called my sister and half-brother "squirts" because they are shorter than I am.

My father is 6'0 and my mother is 5'2. My 23 years old sister is 5'4 1/2 and my 22 years old half-brother is 5'4.

For cryin' out loud, my 30 years old stepbrother is 6'5! :(

5'3 1/2" I wish I can get taller than my normal height.

<---5'8"

and the wife's 5'11"

I need a stool in order to kiss her

Anyone got wives taller than hubbies?

Oh and my son is this tall half of my body (little more than that) :eek: :rofl: He'll be 3 on Sept. 23rd.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Guys over 6ft seems the one that would only fall for me. Not even under it. Damnit!
:rofl: How true.

6' 1/2" here. I am just tall enough I think.

Back