What's your FEAR?

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
What is your fear? What are you afraid of?

I am scared to death of FROGS. I will not even walk near one. Something about them hopping unpredictably, like a jack in the box. Scares me every time.

My sister and little cousins used to torment me with them, by catching them and chasing after me. I still get picked on to this day. In fact, a friend of mine taught his kids to say, " Ribbit" every time they see me.

I am also scared to death to get my blood pressure taken. I faint. Needles, no big deal, blood pressure, pass out.

huh? I like the frog. It don't bother me at all.

My most FEAR is Pitbull dog, Spider, Rattlesnake and bats.

interesting Jasmine.. fainting from getting your blood pressure taken? I guess it's because it's same as claustrophobia.

good question... what do I fear.... :hmm:
you know I have this really strong fear of being buried in the ground when I die especially in a coffin. That's why I told my number one friend that if I die before him, he would make sure that I get cremated. Being buried in the coffin - i view it as my soul being trapped and condemned in the box forever :Ohno:

weird, huh?

interesting Jasmine.. fainting from getting your blood pressure taken? I guess it's because it's same as claustrophobia.

you know I have this really strong fear of being buried in the ground when I die especially in a coffin. That's why I told my number one friend that if I die before him, he would make sure that I get cremated. Being buried in the coffin - i view it as my soul being trapped and condemned in the box forever :Ohno:

weird, huh?

your weird.....*gets a coffin* hehehe jk

Needles are what i mostly have a huge fear since when i was very young and was having some tests done the needle broke inside my arm and i screammmmed when they try to remove the broken piece and from that day i fear needles

any kind of poisonous snakes and spiders. If i see that one, i'm easily to frozen.

Snakes, spiders, very small spaces (if no windows or doors, forget it!), my kid get hurt badly, driving too close to another cars...I am not sure if there is any else.

Dying a slow, painful death. Not afraid of dying per se, just the way i'm going to go. Example: burning to death in a fiery automobile accident. Can't imagine ANYTHING worse than that. :shock:

weird, huh?

Not weird. I am all for cremation. I do not even want a grave site. Just want my ashes spread in my favorite peaceful spot in nature. If my family and friends want to visit me, it's only to find peace in that same spot that gave me so much peace.

Back