What's your dream musical instrument?

Sadly, I have given up on obtaining a musical instrument. My type of hearing loss can only deal with drums or ground vibrating sound.

Besides the Estonia piano, my other dream musical instrument, still a piano, which would be more fathomable to obtain (and easier to fit in my house) and that would be an antique, refurbished player piano plus a stock full of old piano rolls.

-tmp-jpgta3bwr.jpg

tympani.jpg

Now they have these electronic tuners so it wouldn't be necessary to be able to hear the tuned pitch...

I always wanted a vintage Fender Mustang Competition series in Lake Placid Blue, but never could find one let alone afford one.

160280912636-5.jpg

i did not know kettel drums used electric...dont listen to much music,i had this idea learning drums but taking music lessons on how to read music at same time,i would get better enjoyment

i did not know kettel drums used electric...dont listen to much music,i had this idea learning drums but taking music lessons on how to read music at same time,i would get better enjoyment

They are not electric. But there are electronic tuners that detect pitch so you could tune the drum.

I have my dream musical instrument: Bagpipes. I was about 53 years old when I got them. This set consists of synthetic pipes and interior airbag liner. I swapped out the natural pipe reeds with permanent mechanical reeds. They never need tuning. I still use a real reed in the Chanter (the part you play with your fingers).

I can play a few songs - not great because I don't have the time to practice.

That is me smiling :P

Attachments

• bagpipes.jpg
    bagpipes.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CelticDon.jpg
    CelticDon.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10
Back