What's your dream musical instrument?

Certainly a piano, bongo's, viola and violin. 3 things I absolutely do not know to play. Except, the bongo's, I'm sure I could learn pretty quick if I could find some authentic ones.

my dream instrument is.... clarinet. I want to learn how. Piano + Clarinet = it's as if God is whispering to you

What songs or pieces do you play? How long have you been playing the piano?

I kind of play anything. I like classical, but I also play pop and others. Jazz is fun to play too, because you can really "feel" it. I started playing when I was younger(around second grade, I think), but then as my hearing got worse(although I was born deaf, it wasn't too bad back then) I stopped for about a year or so and then I started playing again.

I kind of play anything. I like classical, but I also play pop and others. Jazz is fun to play too, because you can really "feel" it. I started playing when I was younger(around second grade, I think), but then as my hearing got worse(although I was born deaf, it wasn't too bad back then) I stopped for about a year or so and then I started playing again.

Do you consider yourself a very good, excellent, or so-so pianist?

My dream synthesizer is the awesome ROLAND JUPITER-8!!
Its analogue, warm sounding, is just gorgeous in design with lots of bright colors and switches/knobs and its one HUGE synthesizer! I love any synthesizer from the 80s, but the Jupiter-8 is totally AWESOME!!
:) TSF

I'd love to have a Professional Powell flute ($10,000.00 - $20,000.00) and a custom Drelinger headjoint ($2,000.00 -$5,000.00)

I'd also really love a Fox Bassoon - I haven't played in years, but it's a beautiful instrument that resonates at a frequency that I'm able to hear/feel while playing :)P

I would love a 89' Fairlight Synthesizer. The closest I've found was an 85 Fairlight for $1500 USD. Obviously I can't afford it, but I can drool over it. :drool:

Without a doubt!

A 9 foot concert grand! Steinway of course! My piano instructor gives lessons on one...:cheers:

I would love to learn to play the piano so great I could play anything I feel inside myself, but I've never taken the time to learn.

Never too late to learn anything. In fact, I would like to get a banjo someday and learn how to play it. I can't bring my piano with me but I certainly could bring a banjo.

I always wanted to learn the blues harmonica.

In fact,one of the best players I've met was a hoh man who attended my junior
college in the 70's. He wore 2 behind-the-ear hearing aids.

Unlike other students,I never had any trouble bending notes. But I can't get my act together to play a good blues:pissed: Maybe one day!

Besides the Estonia, I'd like to have an old, upright player piano with the piano rolls. Not only do I get to play ragtime and early jazz pieces but the chance to see what technology of the day sounded like back then. My grandmother used to have one. Fascinating piece of (old) technology.

Think I will look for a used console or upright after the new house is built. Either that, or buy a stand and full electric keyboard with all keys. (my electric keyboard does not have the full keyboard)

Think I will look for a used console or upright after the new house is built. Either that, or buy a stand and full electric keyboard with all keys. (my electric keyboard does not have the full keyboard)

All keys meaning all 88 keys?

Back