What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to have cajun grilled Salmon with dirty rice but I've been feeling like I'll throw up all day so I'll just settle for chicken soup today.

I did eat to supper hot sausage, potatoes, salad mixnig! good yup!

I had an egg roll, milk, and chocolate cake. Which may sound strange, but I had it in the house.

Tomorrow we go grocery shop.

I'm still full from eatin' my late lunch. Been drinking water all evening. Gotta stay hydrated.

Took MIL to weigh in at her weight loss group. First time in 3 months she went. Afterwards, we went to Denny's. I got a sandwich that had grilled chicken breast, pico de gallo, and avocado chunks with lettuce on a bun and french fries on the side.

@ deafskeptic - hope you are much better today.

My husband cooked his special mashed potatoes, fried pork chops and turnip greens. It was really good.

Tonight I will be having shrimp, chicken, and andouile saugsage gumbo over rice. I'll have a glass of skim milk to go with it. I used a bit less meat than the recipe called for though cuz I'm trying to use meat as a condiment. I also halved the whole thing so I'd have room to freeze it.

Lavender, off topic, but I like the decoration on your hearing aids in your avatar pic.

Out for Chinese tonight. Maybe Mongolian beef...

Early supper,today. Homemade meat loaf, mash potatos, corn and deviled eggs. I am stuffed.

Goulash, oh it was awesome. Sure like when my husband cooks.

I'm having seared ahi tuna tonight with rice, veggies, milk and salad.

We will have spaghetti, garlic bread, and Pepsi.

Tonight we will have a ground beef throw-together, Latino style, so it will be like Spanish rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back