What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took out from frozen bag "Love Me Tender" tasted like kfc one piece at a time to go w/ fruit salad.

I am eating a bacon , egg, and swiss sandwich.

Tacos al pastor, beans, rice, guacamole and a side of ceviche. All with home made picante and some Valencia. Blew my calorie goal for the entire week. It was really, really worth it and awesome.

I'm thinking I will have Moo Shu Chicken tonight. I normally don't eat stuff like this but it looks healthy to me so i'll try it. Shanagi or Huyan is what I eat most of the time when I have Chinese food.

Last edited:
I'm thinking I will have Moo Shu Chicken tonight. I normally don't eat stuff like this but it looks healthy to me so i'll try it. Shanagi or Huyan is what I eat most of the time when I have Chinese food.\.

Um I meant Shezuchan style.

I am making chicken cacciatore for tonight. Keep meaning to have it, but keep forgetting to thaw meat. Got it thawed today.

Had hummus and pita chips earlier today with some figs. Tonight I think a maple cured turkey sandwich with provolone and sun dried tomato pesto. Lots of iced tea to combat this heat. I don't even want to turn my oven on to cook.

Went to bob evans with my mom and sister, I got the chicken and noodles deep-dish dinner. it was good!

I will have dinner tonite a kabob veggies (zucchinis, cherry tomatoes, red onion, yellow squash, mushrms n' red potatoes) scallops bbq sauce top w/ rice.

KFC. We will get a bucket of 15 pieces with a mix of original and extra crispy. Sides will be biscuits, cole slaw, baked beans and mac & cheese. Then, we will have angel food cake and ice cream with cooked apples.

KFC. We will get a bucket of 15 pieces with a mix of original and extra crispy. Sides will be biscuits, cole slaw, baked beans and mac & cheese. Then, we will have angel food cake and ice cream with cooked apples.

Good chicken,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tonite, I had homemade lasagna and garlic bread. I truly love homemade food.

I just finished eating dinner. Eggs, Sausage, Toast and a bowl of fruit. Yup... I had breakfast seeing as it was over midnight.

I tried this recipe yesterday... seriously...drop the diet and try this one...mmmmm
Delight Pasta

So, that being said, I made a salad bar style dinner tonight! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back