What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made chicken cacciatore with whole wheat pasta, garlic toast and a side salad.

Lunch today was pasta salad with shrimp.

Dinner plans for tonight changed a little. I forgot to thaw out the pork roast. We are having baked Talapia, roasted sweet & white potatoes and I think green beans. Dessert (my birthday dessert that I was supposed to have on 7/20) is Angel food cake with mixed berries and cool whip.

Had Chinese for dinner. Orange chicken and black noodles.

Last night I fixed a pasta salad with a soy/honey vinaigrette dressing.

Tonight I am fixing a Latino style Ground Beef Throw-together.

:wave: Kristina maybe u could post the recipe for the honey -soy dressing whereever you think appropriate to put it, or PM me on it...?

last night I had salad, banana, tofu burger

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

We had cheeseburgers for dinner yesterday. We will have grilled cheese sandwiches tonight. :)

Tofu stirfry with a sesame based paste. Delicious! (Don't normally do Tofu, but figured I'd try it!).

:wave: Kristina maybe u could post the recipe for the honey -soy dressing whereever you think appropriate to put it, or PM me on it...?

last night I had salad, banana, tofu burger

Most of my dressings are a "little of this and a little of that" type, but here's the general gist of the soy/honey dressing.

In an old jelly jar (good sealing lid to shake well), put in about 1/8 or 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce. Add some honey, maybe 1-2 tablespoons. Then I add some rice wine vinegar (about 2 tablespoons). Then I squeeze in some spicy brown mustard (about 1-2 tablespoons) and about 2 tablespoons of a light tasting olive oil. I will then add to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, Mrs Dash Table Blend and black pepper. Seal up and shake well to get the honey all mixed in. This was enough for a pasta salad for 5 people.

I generally start with a base of the vinegar, mustard and oil and go from there. Most times it is Rice wine vinegar, but there are times I will use a garlic flavored red wine, or balsamic vinegar.

Had some wonderful veggie wraps for lunch today that I made. Just really huge, but good.

Tonight I will be fixing chicken with a honey/ginger glaze, chicken mashed potatoes (instant potatoes using chicken broth instead of water. The only way daughter will eat them) and corn.

I'm having baked cod with tomatoes and black olives on a bed of rice and spinach salad on the side.

I fixed baked talapia with white rice and peas. I also deep fried some conch fritters from a Bahamian friend.

Thai ginger soup with rice noodles, 4 cheese mashed potatoes, Blueberry/Pomegranate Oceanspray juice.

Tonight we are having DiGiorno's pizza. I wasn't going to be here, but MIL is sick, so we are home for the day.

Tonight I am fixing what we were supposed to have last night. Mother wanted to go out and she was buying, so we went to Steak 'n Shake last night. Tonight we are having chicken (have to figure out how to cook it this time), elbow macaroni with some kind of sauce and steamed cauliflower with a soy cheese sauce. (Betty Crocker cream sauce with shredded soy cheddar cheese). Also, fruit cocktail.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Mcdonalds for all of us. My gf and the 3 kids. We havent had gone to fast food places in a while.

Barbeeecccuuueee!!!!!

Smoked low n slow pulled pork and chicken with my made-from-scratch whiskey jalapeno bbq sauce and maple syrup bbq baked beans.

I am going to eat myself to death! (and about 15 other people)

We had "make ur own home made Subs"! w/potato chips & tea....becuz of the game tonight, Jags vs Eagles.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back