What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:QL ....sometime I put broccoli in too...often spinach, once I had some chickpeas in:lol:

Never heard of a fish taco LDNanna. What's in it, if I may be so bold as to ask? Obviously fish, but what else?

Tonight, I am fixing pork, rice and peas. I really need to get out of the rut of "same ole, same ole" for our meals. I change out the seasonings, but it's always the same and getting boring.

chicken breast with spaghettini, cut up cherry tomatoes, basil and parmesan - Oh so yum! I wish you could taste this :D It's delicious... Dessert: strawberries!!!! :D

Wirelessly posted

Chicken Caeser salad with Digorno 200 calorie flat pizza and fruit :)

We had Mac and beef and cheese bread for our dinner...our almost 7.5 months old loves it! (of course I have to pureed it) :)

Tomorrow night I dunno...

I had a french dip sandwich, fries and a Coke.

Big family gathering. :)

I had pasta with tomato basil sauce again, but tonight I tossed in some baby spinach and garlic. Yum! :)

I had t-bone steak, fully loaded baked potato, and a salad. Ate like a man, freaked out like a woman over the calories and took a black jax to speed my HR and my metabolism to burn them. :eek:

I had t-bone steak, fully loaded baked potato, and a salad. Ate like a man, freaked out like a woman over the calories and took a black jax to speed my HR and my metabolism to burn them. :eek:

Ok... not to sound too stupid but ya know... can't help myself... what's a black jax?

Ok... not to sound too stupid but ya know... can't help myself... what's a black jax?

A little black pill that is my sanity right now. Actually it is an herbal metabolism booster that is controversial and is banned in certain places (but not here). It has Yohimbine Alkaloids, Yerba Mate, Guarana, Capsaicin, Caffeine, and Dextrose. The other night I took one with Red Bull, OMG I was up all friggin' night I was so zingy. Once I took a double dose with a large Red Bull, a B12 shot, Green Tea Pills, and an XS energy drink. OMG now that had me spinning like a rocket for about 4 hours, and I had tachycardia for about 2.5 of those hours. Before it was all said and done I was sweating like a pig in a refrigerated room. It was nuts. I've never done that much and I said never again.

Tonight I fixed Tilapia in a foil packet with lemon pepper seasoning, sliced lemon, butter and diced tomato. Pasta shells with butter and lemon pepper seasoning and steamed broccoli.

I had teryaki shrimp with basmati rice and an Izze blackberry juice.

Last night I had breaded eggplant that was fried and topped with riccotta, basil, tomato sauce and cheese. I also had brushcetta, spicy red wine, gelato and cappuccino. :)

We had Lasagna, garlic toast, salad and caramel praline ice cream.

I had turkey and mashed potatoes, with a side of green beans with cranberries.

It was a frozen dinner by Marie Callender , and luckily not one of the ones just recalled! :P

a pint of icecream - no joke. The icecream store was closing for good and the line to get a cone was too long, so I just got a pint....and ate the whole thing at 5:00. I went fly fishing and decided that I would skip having a real dinner tonight.

Omlet with spinach, onion and cheese and homefries with hot sauce and ketchup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back