What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
two burritos w/ cheese. and I pigged out.

Mushroom with parmesan risotto and a tomato/mozarella side salad :D
Dessert: strawberries :D

I got plenty of strawberries the other day and this afternoon I'm gonna be busy doing some strawberry icecream. Anybody want some? :giggle:

Big family night tonight. We went to Pizza Hut for Veggie Lovers and Meat Lovers, along with salad and sodas, and then we brought ice cream cones home from the grocery for dessert.

Now I have the group watching Three Rivers on television.

ate at Rainforest Cafe in Mall of America, it was pretty good. :)

We had Lasagna, garlic toast, salad and caramel praline ice cream.

I'm having that tonight except we'll have apple and razzberry pies for desert. I'm preparing dinner for my family and kids who should get here soon after their long drive. Been in and out today cleaning up the house, getting food ready for tonight.

kokonut did you make the pies? you cook often?

I had: strawberries, tuna salad, apple and chocolate energy bar

I'm about to get food done for tonight. Some noodle gratin with mushroom and Broccoli. My three godsons LOVE it! (me too) ;) So I'll spoil them with that and an extra piece of my home-made strawberry icecream from yesterday (but only if they behave) ;)

:wave: Jamie, I think your godsons would be very lucky homemade strawberry ice cream - but if they don't, more for you :lol:
I love strawberry-anything:giggle:

:wave: Jamie, I think your godsons would be very lucky homemade strawberry ice cream - but if they don't, more for you :lol:
I love strawberry-anything:giggle:

They absolutely loved it, me too :D (I'm not crazy about icecream, except for the one I make myself :cool2: )

Today I just had left over from yesterday... nothing new thus. Wondering about what I could cook tmw. Maybe keep it quick and simple: eggs, potatoe, spinach :hmm:

Tonight we are going to make spaghetti with homemade marinara with meat sauce. And some kind of berry ice cream, depending on which berry looks best in the store.

Subway sandwich and diet coke.

oatmeal and soy yogurt

glad they loved the ice cream, Jamie:) have you ever made mango ice cream?

did you/they prefer the strawberry or the raspberry?
CHOCOLATE=YUM :) enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back