What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chicken bacon cheese hoagie from a shop in the mall. Also Naked Juice, Pomegranite/Blueberry flavor.

Black bean burger, and fettucine Alfredo, and milk. So healthy!

A few bites of nacho...
.. so unhealthy and totally not worth it

*hiccups*

I need a salad :(

We had boneless porl loin chops, garden rotini and beets. then to top it off, an applesauce spice cake with cream cheese frosting.

Botti! I love black bean burgers....are there any left? :lol:
last night I had salmon on green salad. I love wild salmon.....mmmmm...

Botti! I love black bean burgers....are there any left? :lol:
last night I had salmon on green salad. I love wild salmon.....mmmmm...

All gone, sorry. :lol:

But tonight I plan to eat soup and milk at Village Inn and get free pie as they do this every Wednesday.

:hmm:back to that pie again, well now I supposed you will beat me to the pie, too cuz I am slow and tired today:lol:
how about you transport some of that pie on over here:wave: :lol: I got ice cream - diary and non -
with a cherry on top:)

:hmm:back to that pie again, well now I supposed you will beat me to the pie, too cuz I am slow and tired today:lol:
how about you transport some of that pie on over here:wave: :lol: I got ice cream - diary and non -
with a cherry on top:)

Even though I believe our states touch, I think the price of gas would kill me! :lol:

I'll be having turkey with mashed potoes and sauteed kale with walnuts. I'll be having turkey and potatoes with gravy. *lick*

Rotisserie chicken and steamed vegetables

Tonight: sausages, cauliflower and baguettes with garlic vinegarette (yes, we have that a lot :lol:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back