What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight out with my stepmother and had a vegetable quesadilla at Carlos O'Kelley's.

It was pretty good.

5 servings of pani-fried pierogi, 4 servings of rice...

And 4 serving of pork.

Yes I was hungry...

Oh, and two oranges.

Caesar salad with 2 pieces of rotisserie chicken and a piece of garlic bread.

Motion carried - now let's get us some pie!! or cake!! <thinking of Loghead's cake w/berries....> WHERE should we all go?

sounds like a awesome get-together, Loghead:)

Mmmmmmmm... KAYQUE! :) I vote carrot cake because that's what I feel like right now. :lol:

It was thanks, dogmom! :)

Tonight we are having either KFC or Chinese

We haven't decided yet. If we have KFC, I will just have a fillet burger and chips.

If it's chinese, I'll have chicken chow mein(my usual)

Tonight I will spend alone with my dogs, my tv, PSP, you guys, and a Michelina vegetarian budget gourmet meal. Plus a glass of milk.:P

Tonight I will be making some homemade pizza with a friend. I have a specialty that consists of the following toppings in addition to normal red sauce and mozzarella: blue cheese, bacon (preferably smoked and uncured), onion, kalamata olives (they MUST be kalamata. no regular black olives) and HOT chipotle peppers. Try it. You will thank me later.

Tonight I will be making some homemade pizza with a friend. I have a specialty that consists of the following toppings in addition to normal red sauce and mozzarella: blue cheese, bacon (preferably smoked and uncured), onion, kalamata olives (they MUST be kalamata. no regular black olives) and HOT chipotle peppers. Try it. You will thank me later.

*Stares at Alex* mmhmm....

Tonight is a mexican hamburger throwtogether. It's an all in 1 dish with angel food cake and fresh strawberries for desserts. Yum!!! Oh!! Can't forget the Cool Whip!!

Roast chicken and mixed green salad. Vanilla ice cream with too much chocolate syrup.

Souggy, I love pierogi, all pierogi, but most especially the potato ones..... mmmm

Botts, you love psp too? I have been bashing Ratchet and Clank. Ok, it has been bashing me. It sure is fun.

Roast chicken and mixed green salad. Vanilla ice cream with too much chocolate syrup.

Souggy, I love pierogi, all pierogi, but most especially the potato ones..... mmmm

Botts, you love psp too? I have been bashing Ratchet and Clank. Ok, it has been bashing me. It sure is fun.

I played Ratchet and Clank on PSP several time until there was nothing left to find.

I got the new Jak and Daxter, but I haven't managed to blow up the first ship. Can't figure it out.

Am hoping I get money for Christmas to buy the new Ratchet and Clank that is for PS3.

Subway new buffalo chicken sandwich, crab salad, Harvest chips and 7-Up.

Bott, go to youtube and look up the game? There are many walk throughs. I like some guy named gorgabash. He has a simple series that really helped me get through the Ratchet and Clank Size Matters game so far. No need for captions with the games. I like R&C because it has good captions. lol There is another user there called Daxter Master who has some good ones too. You have ps3?? (envy)

I am off work all week. I will be cooking for about 15 people. I started some prep work today. Hoping to get a new giblet gravy recipe that is tried and true. I am just tired of my own.

Bott, go to youtube and look up the game? There are many walk throughs. I like some guy named gorgabash. He has a simple series that really helped me get through the Ratchet and Clank Size Matters game so far. No need for captions with the games. I like R&C because it has good captions. lol There is another user there called Daxter Master who has some good ones too. You have ps3?? (envy)

I am off work all week. I will be cooking for about 15 people. I started some prep work today. Hoping to get a new giblet gravy recipe that is tried and true. I am just tired of my own.

I do have PS3 . I know I am lucky. I always use captions. I will take your suggestions, but to my shame I read a walkthrough for Jak and Daxter the lost frontier, I think it said kill all the little enemies. Low vision may be my problem.

Or maybe I should read another walkthrough. I am very bad at reading directions.

:shock: I didn't post last night's dinner! It was chicken catchetory (sp?).

Black bean burgers, and potato and cheddar pierogies, plus a glass of milk.

I still did not manage to kill the big ship. It is actually the second big ship with a lot of purple and one side of it develops a lot of little fires.

Black bean burgers, and potato and cheddar pierogies, plus a glass of milk.

I think I have heard you mention black bean burgers twice now and it sounds mighty appetizing, mind telling me how you prepare it? (If you already posted a recipe, pardon me and refer me to the post if you don't mind). Thank you! :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back