What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news--the brownies didn't turn out right. I'm going back to my standard made-from-scratch recipe. Even bad brownies are better than no brownies at all, I guess.

I agree whole-heartedly and think that LDNanna's suggestion is a viable one....ice cream makes everything better :D

I had a Jimmie John's tuna sub. Sadly I found out I do not like Jimmie John's tuna subs. :(

Yeck, you should have ran away when you saw the words "tuna fish"

Seafood ((shudders))

:iobarf:

I was trying to be spontaneous and not just have the Turkey Slim as usual. :shrug:

I love subway tuna subs. Sorry you did not enjoy your supper Sweet Bottesini..

You are welcome cute monkey Loghead

Eve, I once went on one of those powdered drink diets. It was great. A few scoops of ice cream and those drinks are gooood. (just joking)

We had luscious Big Burgers, fries and soda. Woooo hooooo, no dishes

Waiting for my cabbage to thaw out...

I want to make some pickled sauerkraut... or cabbage rolls.

How much cabbage do you freeze?

And tonight I go to a party which I seldom do. I think it is just going to be grilled hamburgers.

I'm having Chipote Black bean soup with corn bread and salad tonight. *lick*

The next time I dine.. it will be a salad from Pluto's with all the works. I'm craving it every minute of the day ((smacks lips))

Cilantro chicken, black bean and avocado salsa, chips, tortillas, tea and better-than-anything cake. (it is too)

I like Chipotle black bean soup:wave:

last night had fish and veggies, one of my fav. meals

tonight unknown

Tonight will be baked chicken, bahamian rice with peas and carrots. Daughter will get celery sticks and bread instead of the bahamian rice as she doesn't eat rice.

Pizza night, my neices' want cookies n' cream ice cream for dessert :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back