What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A creative deaf based cook book would be a better idea...:)

Fuddrucker's hamburger, fries, and chocolate shake.

Pinto beans, coleslaw, smoked beef brisket, sliced onion and tomato, cornbread with real butter and banana bread. mm-mm

I hope to have my favorite salad with beets tomorrow. I will grill two chicken breasts with lemon, garlic and olive oil, then add the onion and tomato left over from today in it too. We like to add canned artichoke hearts and heart of palm when we can find it. My husband got the fresh salad greens today. He likes to make a bed of the torn or chopped greens and arrange everything separately to be pretty. The beets really look and taste good with these things. My husband likes a sprinkle of feta on his, I prefer mozzarella. He likes catalina (ew) and I like a lemon, garlic, balsamic and dijon dressing. My daughter prefers an asian style sesame/mirin vinagrette. (she is awesome, the only kid I know who got a letter in culinary arts) We both like cracked pepper with this. He likes saltines and I like sour dough croutons if I have any. I hope we get to do this, I will let ya know.

15944_1128041333282_1594656448_30323290_8225152_n.jpg

Tokyo Roll-- Eel, Shrimp Tempura, Avocado & Cucumber with massago, Sirloin on top.

And yes, the sirloin is raw.

15944_1128042133302_1594656448_30323292_4194632_n.jpg

Pacific Roll -- Spicy Crab & Shrimp with Smoked Salmon on top

Chiba Sushi

Pinto beans, coleslaw, smoked beef brisket, sliced onion and tomato, cornbread with real butter and banana bread. mm-mm

I hope to have my favorite salad with beets tomorrow. I will grill two chicken breasts with lemon, garlic and olive oil, then add the onion and tomato left over from today in it too. We like to add canned artichoke hearts and heart of palm when we can find it. My husband got the fresh salad greens today. He likes to make a bed of the torn or chopped greens and arrange everything separately to be pretty. The beets really look and taste good with these things. My husband likes a sprinkle of feta on his, I prefer mozzarella. He likes catalina (ew) and I like a lemon, garlic, balsamic and dijon dressing. My daughter prefers an asian style sesame/mirin vinagrette. (she is awesome, the only kid I know who got a letter in culinary arts) We both like cracked pepper with this. He likes saltines and I like sour dough croutons if I have any. I hope we get to do this, I will let ya know.

Dinner sounds delicious, and the salad does, as well. But no Catalina, please!

Tonight I will probably dine on delectable frozen foods from my freezer.

Possibility: Chicken pot pie
Salisbury steak
Flatbread sandwich

I also have canned soup, and Thai Kitchen noodle dishes.

Not healthy but they all taste good.

Tonight was pork loin, wax beans and mashed potatoes with butterfly cake for dessert.

Tonight was pork loin, wax beans and mashed potatoes with butterfly cake for dessert.

What is butterfly cake? I have never heard of that type before, but it sounds interesting.

Tonight I will probably dine on delectable frozen foods from my freezer.

Possibility: Chicken pot pie
Salisbury steak
Flatbread sandwich

I also have canned soup, and Thai Kitchen noodle dishes.

Not healthy but they all taste good.

I love the Thai Kitchen noodle dishes. You are right...they are high in sodium, but they taste so good. Doesn't hurt to indulge occasionally.

my BF made delicious italian dinner earlier tonight...MMM, MMM!

tonight- vegan blueberry flax muffin, sauteed spinach and garlic, sweet potato and lentil burger

No idea, but I have hope one of my daughter will come get me, feed me dinner, and return me in time for Heroes!

If my hopes are crushed, I will make grilled cheese. (It isn't really a crazy fantasy, they were saying something like that at lunch, but it was a noisy environment and the only people signing were me and the two year old. And I was signing, "sit" and "thank you")

I haven't' had Jamaican food (other than the occassional rotis) for a looooooooooooong time.

15944_1128952236054_1594656448_30325497_6441113_n.jpg

Jerk pork with a side of black beans rice and coslaw -sooo good.

From a Caribbean restaurant called "The Reef."

Ohhh, Souggy.....:drool: Jamaican.... mmmmmm

Bots, I hope you get your wish!

I ate all our lovely salad already, so I will probably have some leftover pinto beans and coleslaw. Poor hubby! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back