What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish, potatoes, hush puppies, and hot chocolate.

A beef potpie with grapes :)

Tonight was Hamburger Helper lasagna. It's much better tasting than my mom's real lasagna, IMO. :P :lol:

Tonight was Hamburger Helper lasagna. It's much better tasting than my mom's real lasagna, IMO. :P :lol:

:laugh2: Mean boy! I hope your mother never sees our forum.

At any rate, I ate Campbell's soup, orange juice, and V8 juice, with buttered bread.

steamed chicken breast, boiled red potatoes, seasoned green beans and rolls/tea....coconut creme pie for dessert.

Tonight was roast beef, mashed potatoes and something else I can't remember right now. My dad can't seem to understand that we had roast beef about a week or two ago... :P I'm very different from a lot of people in the sense that I'm not big on those traditional meals.

Usual Saturday night dinner with my stepmother. I ordered pasta with marinara sauce and meatballs. Also had Italian bread and Diet Coke.

My stepmother entertains any family and friends who can come on Saturday nights in various restaurants.

She can't cook at all. She eats every meal out unless it is cereal for breakfast, or leftovers brought home and microwaved. :lol:

I made some lean burgers. I'm just waiting a little longer for hunger to strike. Then, I'm going to have one of those big juice whole wheat burgers. hm hm hm

I made some lean burgers. I'm just waiting a little longer for hunger to strike. Then, I'm going to have one of those big juice whole wheat burgers. hm hm hm

What do you mean? Whole wheat bun? Or burger really made of wheat?

We had pasta with meatballs and garlic bread. I forgot about salad but I had some afterward. :) It was a good dinner!

We went to my friend's daughter had a birthday party at Chunk E Cheese! :)

2 small hamburgers and side salad...of course made at home.

Spaghetti with vegetables :) not bad I got creative instead of meatballs.

Tonight was stir fry.

People who read my dinner posts must see a pattern. :lol: My dad enjoys cooking the same meals a lot. :P At least the next couple days should be a break from the repetitiveness of meals since I'm cooking tomorrow and the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back