What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having 3 course at Chili's.

Molten Chocolate cake (with vanilla ice cream) Ohh ohh ohh likes I'm floating on a cloud!. My BF and I shared, good enuff.

We're both so full. We go to Chili's once in a while because a lot of food calories. Actually My BF and I are first time at Chili's.

I went with my older daughter to a local Mexican restaurant and ate chicken fajitas. Monday nights they only cost $5.95!! Major bargain.

0019043_large.jpg

These are the American Smarties, and they are awful.

Those are called Rockets, here! Our Smarties are very different from yours! I guess it's because of the different company. And yes, she really loved her cake! It was really chocolatey... that's what she loves. :P I, however, am not chocolate's biggest fan.

Tonight were the disgusting frozen pizzas that my dad bought on sale for $2 a pizza. Gee, I wonder why they were so cheep. :hmm:

0019043_large.jpg

These are the American Smarties, and they are awful.

A teacher used to give us those before a test. She would tell us that it would make us smarter, to eat smarties. :giggle:

BTW.. I had left over homemade beef stew over rice today for dinner.

OH, I remember those Smarties! Getting them in my Trick-or-Treat basket too!

I've made chicken-apple sausages for my husband, Botti, I don't think they seem weird at all-

Tonight had stew my mom helped make! And salad

Hebrew National hotdogs, sweet corn chowder, and orange juice.

LOL.. I am tired tonight... I made beanie weenies. Cracked open a can or pork and beans and chopped up some hot dogs. added some BBQ sauce... with a grill cheese sandwich. Kids loved it.

Had a very good lunch , grandma cooked bbq ribs, and black beans yum!

I forgot to mention , I drank a blueberry slurpee from 7-11 :)

Mac & Cheese with hamburger patties chopped up to peices. :)

I had made myself turkey meatloaf from scratch. It was hm hm hm delicious, mainly because it wasn't my recipe.

We went to Burger King as I had a coupon to buy a Double Whopper, get a Double Whopper free!

So we got fries and soda too.

Just now my daughter brought us some cheesecake. So it has not been our healthiest day this week. :lol:

I made baked chicken topped with basil and hasbrowns mix, cauliflower/broccoli mix, and green bean casserole.

We went to Burger King as I had a coupon to buy a Double Whopper, get a Double Whopper free!

So we got fries and soda too.

Just now my daughter brought us some cheesecake. So it has not been our healthiest day this week. :lol:

Ohhhh I love cheesecake! Yummy!

I made baked chicken topped with basil and hasbrowns mix, cauliflower/broccoli mix, and green bean casserole.

You forgot to invite me for dinner?:giggle: JK sounds soo goood :drool:

I had a frozen pizza not too bad :)

me too, i Love cheesecake, shame i dont have those often, maybe once every 5 years go figure, i suppose i leave the 'best' for the rarest moments so I appreciate it more

for tea last night I had Mince pie, and 2 nips of the 18 yo Bowmore whisky, excellent!
plain I know thats since I just finished an essay so I didnt want to cook. :)

Tonight was my dad's famous pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back