What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds too good to me.. Bring it to NY, will you? :lol:

Think I will sprinkle on some toasted cashews when serving. To me, they are better than the crunchy noodles you get with Chinese dinners.

Think I will sprinkle on some toasted cashews when serving. To me, they are better than the crunchy noodles you get with Chinese dinners.

Are those toasted cashews soft? Let me know if your family like it.

Tonight we are having braised rump roast with tomatoes, basil, and garlic and penne. Steamed cauliflower, also.

Made a pizza. I started the dough yesterday and let it ferment in the fridge overnight. 75% King Arthur bread flour and 25% King Arthur whole wheat. Took it out today and let it warm up before hand tossing it. Crust was fantastic. Toppings and sauce and such were the usual.

Are those toasted cashews soft? Let me know if your family like it.

Family loved it and made only two requests. Put only the pineapple juice in while cooking and add the chunks in the final 15 minutes, and to not use frozen broccoli. It gets too mushy. Think I will skip the California blend and just do fresh baby carrots next time. Too bad that my kids are getting to where they don't like cooked carrots.

The cashews did get a little soft, but still had a little crunch. Kids would have preferred toasted sliced almonds.

I need ideas!

Nothing is appealing to me tonight.

Thinking about pasta, but ... not don't know if I feel up to making a sauce. I like the homemade sauces ...

We had steak, potatoes, banana, all cooked on the grill. And cherry limeade to drink.

A fun summer meal.

We had spaghetti and French bread. (Walmart was out of Italian bread). Side dish of a citrus salad with oranges and grapefruit.

leftover pasta and salad. Now it's time for a gin n tonic.

Well - tonight son used his birthday money and took us out to eat. We went to IHOP and I had sirloin tips with onions and mushrooms (no butter), steamed broccoli and roasted potatoes. Hubby, son and daughter had the All-You-Can-Eat popcorn shrimp and mother had some kind of black bean and corn quesodillas (sp?).

Baked pork chops, roasted potatoes and spinach-

I had chicken, rice, and fried sugar biscuits at the mall. Long evening on the bus around town. On the way home, we stopped at Jimmie John's for a cookie and they gave us two loaves of bread for free to take home.

It was a pretty fun evening.

Dominoes Pizza, with Prawns, Bacon and Feta it is absolutely gorgeous, I fucking Love it!

Tonight I am fixing fish, rice and some vegetable that MIL will not eat. Don't know yet. Usually I bake the fish, but A/C is not working well, so I will used seasoned flour and pan sear it.

braised chicken leg smimmered in a garlic broth, smashed potatoes, salad, carrots and milk.

Chicken breast, waffle fries, Diet Coke and a little Hazelnut coffee. My stepmother took the whole large group of us out to dinner after the dance recital of my granddaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back