What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to eat Salibury steak, mashed potatoes, and corn. Later I think I am going to eat Kung Pao chicken egg rolls. Those are my latest frozen food obsession.

Blood sugar is too high so I'm just having chicken wings, soup and salad.

Sliced up a couple potatoes into thin medallions. Sprayed with olive oil and baked in oven until crisp on the outside. Then, I put on a plate and covered with my homemade chili and cheese and zapped in microwave. Easy and delicious dinner. Also had a salad.

Sliced up a couple potatoes into thin medallions. Sprayed with olive oil and baked in oven until crisp on the outside. Then, I put on a plate and covered with my homemade chili and cheese and zapped in microwave. Easy and delicious dinner. Also had a salad.

You owe me a dinner.

Spaghetti and meat sauce, with lots of Parmesan cheese.

Southern fried chicken, potato salad and a chopped broc salad with (what else?) a glass of sweet tea. (aaaah)

@ TWA, not only does your sushi and nori look good, but your plates are great. I love the 50's colors. I have great grandmothers all cobalt Fiesta ware set. So happy with that.

I did thin beef strips (fajita sized) floured, browned and cooked with onions and beef broth for it's own gravy. Simmered for 20 minutes for butter soft meat, served over white rice with green beans on the side.

I did thin beef strips (fajita sized) floured, browned and cooked with onions and beef broth for it's own gravy. Simmered for 20 minutes for butter soft meat, served over white rice with green beans on the side.

That sounds like Mongolian beef. One of my favorites.:wave:

Tonight will be BBQ chicken breast tenders, pasta and peas.

thin home-made garlic multigrain pizza with cheese, garlic cream, onion and bacon bits. :mmm: :)

Roast beef, potatoes, chocolate cake, orange juice.

Tonight I will be doing an honest to goodness throw together. There will be ground beef, stewed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, mushrooms, leftover pasta, leftover peas and carrots, onion and I'm not sure what else.

Spaghetti with organic marinara sauce that I found at the Kroger for 2.50$ a jar. I can't even make it from scratch for that cheap, and it tastes great! I just added about a half cup of cabernet and BAM! Excellent.

I went to KFC with one of my kids, and ate chicken, mashed potatoes , and cole slaw.

I had a Twinkies for dinner.

umm... me too. With honey/mustard pretzel pieces, nacho cheese bugles, and a diet pepsi.

Really it's not my normal dinner! I just thought I kind of deserved a treat after finishing my ASL lesson 3 :smile:

I will be having poached salmon with wilted baby arugula, carrots and lemon rice pilaf tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back