What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

:wave:gotrenxy

last night I had hot cereal and a mix of steamed brussels sprouts and cauliflower

Arby's. I stopped for lunch today and got enough for dinner. Not cooking dinner tonight.

Reba got me craving seafood.... But too many options.... Think will do some low country with a few additions :)

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Papa John's thin crust chicken vegetable pizza, no cheese.

When the kids were little we always got a Christmas Eve pizza, so to sort of continuing the tradition, at least it's Christmas week.

Tequila lime chicken wings with left over pizza

Amys brand "California Organic Veggie Burgers" and probably salad and steamed veggies. I really like steamed broccoli-

Pizza. Too tired to cook tonight. Been too busy at work these days.

:wave: You know, I don't know anyone who likes anchovies on a pizza.

My husband -has to- have sausage, mushrooms, peppers and cheese on his or it's not a pizza...no pineapple or bacon or chicken for him.

I haven't had pizza in a long time since I can't for now have tomatoes, and don't eat cheese. I remember a few years back getting pre-made crusts and putting together my own toppings for pizza at home.

Dinner tonight, don't know yet. I have a half a squash left over that I baked yesterday, maybe something with that....

:wave: You know, I don't know anyone who likes anchovies on a pizza.

My husband -has to- have sausage, mushrooms, peppers and cheese on his or it's not a pizza...no pineapple or bacon or chicken for him.

I haven't had pizza in a long time since I can't for now have tomatoes, and don't eat cheese. I remember a few years back getting pre-made crusts and putting together my own toppings for pizza at home.

Dinner tonight, don't know yet. I have a half a squash left over that I baked yesterday, maybe something with that....

A gal I know, but am no longer in the same bunch with, at least at one time could not eat tomatoes and had no problems with ordering hers without the tomato sauce.

:hmm:yeah I suppose that's true that you could order it without the sauce <actually looking back on it I do remember on occasion getting a locally-made pizza with the request of simply "less or very little tomato sauce" but I have so many food restrictions about acidic things currently that it could be anything else in there that becomes an issue.

Thanks for your tip though:)

:hmm:yeah I suppose that's true that you could order it without the sauce <actually looking back on it I do remember on occasion getting a locally-made pizza with the request of simply "less or very little tomato sauce" but I have so many food restrictions about acidic things currently that it could be anything else in there that becomes an issue.

Thanks for your tip though:)
I recall that some places may be able to make what is called a White Pizza- no tomatoes or tomato sauce anywhere on the pizza.

Back