What's Your Dinner Tonight -- Part II

You may want to take a look at my location. :)

I did after I sent it, made a correction, but you already posted this. :D
Texas yes? So, can I safely assume, you have had all of the above done right?

I did after I sent it, made a correction, but you already posted this. :D
Texas yes? So, can I safely assume, you have had all of the above done right?

Oh yea and southern food is one of my favorites type of meal. :)

Oh yea and southern food is one of my favorites type of meal. :)

Must admit it is what I mostly cook... But favorite food is Italian... Had a friend who is Italian growing up... Their mother... Oh my goodness... Ruined any Italian restaurant for me and begged to be adopted more than once :D

Sensitive much? I was messing with you. No, type of food is responsible for obesity... It is lifestyle choices that cause it...

I didn't know that you were messing with me and I had rough day due to illness.

It is depending on people about take care of their body - eat meal from fast food everyday (high fat diet) or over-consume of sugary foods are contribute to obesity, also poor diet, especially college food too - it make you eat junk food more - that's happened to me when I was at Gallaudet and I gained a lot of weight, also I used bulking before I got sick.

BTW, I usually have to clarify if people don't follow about what I'm saying, no matter if you are messing or not. In some cases, I don't know you were messing and I don't understand your rhetorical pattern. Sorry, I'm not perfect person, anyway.

I didn't know that you were messing with me and I had rough day due to illness.

It is depending on people about take care of their body - eat meal from fast food everyday (high fat diet) or over-consume of sugary foods are contribute to obesity, also poor diet, especially college food too - it make you eat junk food more - that's happened to me when I was at Gallaudet and I gained a lot of weight, also I used bulking before I got sick.

BTW, I usually have to clarify if people don't follow about what I'm saying, no matter if you are messing or not. In some cases, I don't know you were messing and I don't understand your rhetorical pattern. Sorry, I'm not perfect person, anyway.

We are all perfectly imperfect :D and few get me anyways :) I am told I talk funny lol
Sorry for your bad day, hope tomorrow is better for you.

We are all perfectly imperfect :D and few get me anyways :) I am told I talk funny lol
Sorry for your bad day, hope tomorrow is better for you.

I always thought that you see me as CP by mistakenly because both of our grammars are similar. :lol:

Thanks, of course, it was horrible to be sick - that lasted several hours (episode).

homemade pizza and chicken wings honey glaze

Papa John's chicken vegetable pizza. Early week mania, only $8.99 for a large specialty.

Started mushroom rissso felt sick wasted it and had peanut butter sandwich just now

Was taken to Texas longhorn or the like for veterans day... Yummy...

12" Meatballs with cheese hero. Yummy!

My first impression when reading your post was that the meat balls were each 12" around. Then I quickly realized that the sandwich is 12" in length and filled with meatballs with cheese.

My first impression when reading your post was that the meat balls were each 12" around. Then I quickly realized that the sandwich is 12" in length and filled with meatballs with cheese.

LOL! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I had a salad because you could kill someone if you threw a steak my mom cooks.
( Im serious, they are hard as a rock, baked in the oven til cardboard dry )

exactly !!!!
I dont understand my mom at all. If you have a BBQ, you have to burn that to a crisp before she would eat it, Im serious, charcoal at best.

Well this is only my opinion but she's ruining a good steak when she does that. I may not like them rare but medium rare is about right for me. So soft and tasty!

Well this is only my opinion but she's ruining a good steak when she does that. I may not like them rare but medium rare is about right for me. So soft and tasty!

Hope Im cooking the turkey this year or Ill be going to McD's or something... believe me, she can dry a turky out too. Now if she was to make Jerky, that may turn out well...lol

Back