what's wrong with me?

Being single again can be as tough as being divorced or separate. It is a hard and trying time to move on which you are not moving on yet. I understand what Hermes said. You have to find some kind of hobby like going bowling in a deaf social bowling alley. Just go social meeting deaf people to have a good time. You do not have to have a boyfriend if you do not want to. As having sex, it is like losing interest and you can not help that when you don`t want sex. I have a problem with that too when it comes to sex. I am not interest in sex anymore and I am surprise my husband still live with me. Go figure. Just have to find a way to keep you busy so that you won`t think about your ex. Hope that help. Good luck. :fingersx:

The way you started this thread, I dont think you moved on.. Move on means letting him go completly. If you moved on, then there wouldnt be a thread talking about him and asking whats wrong with you, nor you wouldnt need to find a way to forget him.

-

Oh, I miss this post.. hehe sorry :shock:

hmm that's true..

Being single again can be as tough as being divorced or separate. It is a hard and trying time to move on which you are not moving on yet. I understand what Hermes said. You have to find some kind of hobby like going bowling in a deaf social bowling alley. Just go social meeting deaf people to have a good time. You do not have to have a boyfriend if you do not want to. As having sex, it is like losing interest and you can not help that when you don`t want sex. I have a problem with that too when it comes to sex. I am not interest in sex anymore and I am surprise my husband still live with me. Go figure. Just have to find a way to keep you busy so that you won`t think about your ex. Hope that help. Good luck. :fingersx:

thanks for helping me out

Moving on is hard. It is easy to say forget about your ex and move on. I remember saying the same thing to my ex when she told me she how she'd still think and dream about her ex. I guess I never really understood at the time, because sometimes I find myself thinking and dreaming about my ex even though we broke up many moon cycles ago.

My only suggestion that I can think of, is to think positive. As much as you loved your ex, your ex cheated on you, and he will probably continue to cheat. I guess it is also a learning experience. You deserve better!

My ex cheated me twice and didn't really care how I feel. He broke up with me so he can date her "new girlfriend" from night stand (that's why he was cheating on me) It is almost one year for me that my ex broke up with me. I tried to hang out with friends, focus on education, do my fav. hobbies, and else. I just cant move on yet.. GUESS WHAT? my ex is still living with that "new girlfriend" unbelievable! He just met her on same day of night stand! ugh..
What should I do? it seem that I cant let it go..

No, I'm not interested to date again right now because I want to get serious in education than boyfriend/relationship

I dont want him back anyway, but my ex is still haunting me in my mind..

Maybe it's time to go to a counselor to figure out why this is bothering you.

The one thing I noticed is that you mentioned is that you are still obssesed with with him and his current girlfriend.

That is not a healthy sign especially since he has already moved on. So should you :).

Moving on is hard. It is easy to say forget about your ex and move on. I remember saying the same thing to my ex when she told me she how she'd still think and dream about her ex. I guess I never really understood at the time, because sometimes I find myself thinking and dreaming about my ex even though we broke up many moon cycles ago.

My only suggestion that I can think of, is to think positive. As much as you loved your ex, your ex cheated on you, and he will probably continue to cheat. I guess it is also a learning experience. You deserve better!

yea, I know that he would cheat on me again..

I'll try to think positive.. a lot..

The one thing I noticed is that you mentioned is that you are still obssesed with with him and his current girlfriend.

That is not a healthy sign especially since he has already moved on. So should you :).

hmm kinda, I just wish that he spent his time with me instead of her..

I know it isnt healthy sign for me, but I'll try my best to move on..

That is not a healthy sign especially since he has already moved on. So should you
:).

I agree, Byrdie! It's the only way to do : Move on.

I dont want him back anyway, but my ex is still haunting me in my mind..

Hell, girl... since you said you want a sexy Taurus ? Read your signature. Why not you find a " hot " fish who is a hot Taurus ? :fingersx:

My ex cheated me twice and didn't really care how I feel. He broke up with me so he can date her "new girlfriend" from night stand (that's why he was cheating on me) It is almost one year for me that my ex broke up with me. I tried to hang out with friends, focus on education, do my fav. hobbies, and else. I just cant move on yet.. GUESS WHAT? my ex is still living with that "new girlfriend" unbelievable! He just met her on same day of night stand! ugh..
What should I do? it seem that I cant let it go..

No, I'm not interested to date again right now because I want to get serious in education than boyfriend/relationship

hmm kinda, I just wish that he spent his time with me instead of her..
I know it isnt healthy sign for me, but I'll try my best to move on..

Then you have to ask yourself why are you punishing yourself for this guy who cheated on you twice?! Why are you tormenting yourself over this guy?

He has moved on with a new girl. Time for you to move onto a new guy or do what you said....focus on your education.

Heck--you're better off with a Cancer!

Hell, girl... since you said you want a sexy Taurus ? Read your signature. Why not you find a " hot " fish who is a hot Taurus ? :fingersx:

A "fish" would be a Pisces.

I wouldn't suggest dating someone of the same sign as yourself.

It would like.....dating you and you! :lol:

Hey! Grrr :lol: I am sure you know what I am talking about eh ? :giggle:

Fish is another issue, not about a pisces! :rofl:

( Psst... love your sense of humor ! :P )

Then you have to ask yourself why are you punishing yourself for this guy who cheated on you twice?! Why are you tormenting yourself over this guy?

He has moved on with a new girl. Time for you to move onto a new guy or do what you said....focus on your education.

Heck--you're better off with a Cancer!

I would love to date cancer but I dont want to have family..

Cancer love children and must have family with lover..

I have a friend who is cancer but not for me..

have you ever heard of Juno in astrology?

I have juno in taurus.. which mean I need a man who is stable, stubborn, and else.. LOL

Pisces is alright alright.. they are confusing me.. they like to play mind games..

Girl, only way to remove your previous love is to produce new love.

Doesn't have to be a "male taurus", instead, it can be a puppy, kitty, or of course it can be a new boyfriend, having a new boyfriend is very advisable, or even better, a friend that is male that hangs out with you and studies with you.

I've never cheated on any of my girls in my life because that's only one way of showing "I'm the man and I can do it."

Truly, being a man means staying with one for life. He was immature to be unfaithful to you.

Also, if you get a new boyfriend, it's possible that it could make you feel better that you could brag a bit about the new boyfriend, indirectly, to your ex.

Indirectly means not directly to your ex, but somehow your ex found out about it.

Anyways, good luck.

Moving on means changing and finding new things/people.

Future is change.

You are still grieving for the old boyfriend for a year? In my opinion, that's rather too long to be sad over the loss of your relationship. You need to move on with your life. Maybe you can seek counseling and get help? If possible, can you move out of town? Sometimes moving far away from someone you broke up works. I wish you lots of luck to recover from the loss.

Back