What's the worst movie you've seen?

Attack of Killer tomatoes was so tacky! LOL
I remember seeing that movie a very long time ago when I was a kid.

I think I'll watch it again just for the hell of it. ;)

What about "Dick Tracy" with Warren Beatty and "A League of Their Own" with Tom Hank??

Yea, Dick Tracy wasn't good as original comic strips. That movie and few books got me into Dick Tracy and collecting the volumes filled with comic strips. Dick Tracy was known for villains' famous grimy crimes, silly names, and horribly deaths. For explain, The Brow, a foreign spy, fell from a building and landed on American flag pole... though his heart.

Yeah.

I didn't hear much about it, but when I heard that it was another one of those amateur home video types (like Cloverfield, Blair Witch Project, etc), I figured it wouldn't be as good as they said it was.

My girlfriend heard a lot of reviews about the movie from her friends. The most common thing her friends said were, "OMG! I couldn't sleep alone for weeks after watching that movie!"

So, she was afraid to watch it. She agreed to watch it if I was there with her. When we watched it, she was like... "WTF!? That's it?"

Yep, she thought the movie sucked. :roll:

I hear Paranormal activity did beat the box office sales to Saw 6 so...Saw isn't really scary anymore. It just sucks now. I liked the first two Saw movies better.

I hear Paranormal activity did beat the box office sales to Saw 6 so...Saw isn't really scary anymore. It just sucks now. I liked the first two Saw movies better.

The funny thing is, the director of Saw 6 is directing the sequel to Paranormal Activity.

A Christmas Story - about this stupid kid and his father having a table lamp of a ladies leg. Hubby calls it the Red Ryder movie. Boring and stupid!!

A Christmas Story - about this stupid kid and his father having a table lamp of a ladies leg. Hubby calls it the Red Ryder movie. Boring and stupid!!

Wow..... I think you do not understand this movie.

Lot of my friends talked about two best comedy movie "A Christmas Story" and "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

Let you look at Top 25 Christmas movies - latimes.com
You will see start at from #25 to #1.

Wow..... I think you do not understand this movie.

Lot of my friends talked about two best comedy movie "A Christmas Story" and "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

Let you look at Top 25 Christmas movies - latimes.com
You will see start at from #25 to #1.

I realize the movie has a plot and all and that it's not just about the table lamp - but it was still a boring and stupid movie. Anything National Lampoon is also stupid.

Trust me, the tooth fairy isn't worth seeing.

Today, we watched movie "Tooth Fairy". It is not bad movie. About same as "The Game Plan" or Tim Allen played as Santa Claus. It is worth for 9 years old kids watch this movie.

My opinion worst movie is "The Love Guru"

The funny thing is, the director of Saw 6 is directing the sequel to Paranormal Activity.
Yeah, I heard the same thing too.

I wonder how the sequel will be done.

Remember The Blair Witch Project? That was done as an amateur video. However, the sequel wasn't done that way. It was done like a professional.

Will they do the same thing with the Paranormal Activity sequel?

Back