What's the worst movie you've seen?

"The Happening"- terrible acting except for john leguizamo

"The Strangers"- that was just...Liv Tyler's just lucky that she's pretty in that movie

"I Love You, Beth Cooper"- teen romantic comedy that's toilet-worthy

"Inglorious Bastards"- not Tarantino's best movie, not by a longshot. Christopher Waltz, however, deserves every award he's given!

I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now.

I thought that movie was brilliant! It's definitely not for those with weak constitutions or a good head on their shoulders.

Glad I am not the only one that didn't like the Strangers.

My ex husband came home with a movie called " Chicken Man" ! It has to be the worst movie in the world!!

can't still figure out why people love saw 1 and 2

now theres 3, 4, 5, and the 6th one

any movie with "austin powers" is basically the worst as well

Funny Bones.

I just don't get that movie at all. It's so bad that I still remember how much I hate it.

There are a lot of movies in that catagory... movies so bad that if I had access to the film archives I'd burn the copies so that nobody else would be subjected to it's badness.

Off the top of my head list:
The 9th Gate (what the HELL was it about???)

40 Year Old Virgin... (sorry but it was so NOT funny that I actually walked out of the theater)

Any "Austin Powers" sequels... (the original was fine but the sequels kept getting progressively dumber with each number).

Vertical Limit (I've done some of the climbing shown in the movie... not the stunts ... this is really STOOPID )

Star Wars Ep. 1 & 2 ( Annie Skywalker and Jar Jar Binks... nuff said )

-----------
I happen to be VERY selective now of the movies I go out to watch. A lot of them range from not too bad to major disappointments to I want my damned money back!! NOW!!
There have been some good ones in the last 5 years and those I will spend the money to buy the DVD. Most of my movie collection are movies made anywhere from 10 to 80 years ago.

Last time, we watched movie "The Love Guru". I hate it. This file is very dumb story. I never like Mike Myers play in any movies since Wayne's World.
There were a few okay jokes I saw in the trailer... probably the best was "...I had a hat like that once... but then my mom got a job.." but yeah I waited for other people to go see it and they said it sucked. Saved myself some money there what? Myers does have a good sense of humor but sometimes (more often than not) it's way OFF and bombs.

I refused to spend my hard earned money on that. The second I saw the trailer, I just knew it was gonna be total crap.

We got free movie pass because my son works at AMC. He is tech person on the projectors. This week, we will see movie "2012" with caption

40 Year Old Virgin... (sorry but it was so NOT funny that I actually walked out of the theater)

Vertical Limit (I've done some of the climbing shown in the movie... not the stunts ... this is really STOOPID )

Dude.... 40 year old Virgin was Funny and it was good! Also Vertical Limit is pretty good, I enjoyed it. :D

The Grudge (2004) - Remake of the original Japanese movie by the same name

We watched the Japanese version and liked it better than the American version.

I don't think the Mike Myers movies weren't bad compared to the Adam Sandler movies that I've seen with the latest by Adam being the worst movie my family and friends watched: The Zohan.

I'm glad I'm not really a Star Wars fan, but I admit that some of the later movies sucked with that kid who played the child version of Anakin Skywalker and there on.

Dude.... 40 year old Virgin was Funny and it was good! Also Vertical Limit is pretty good, I enjoyed it. :D
Well that's good ... glad you liked them both... they just were not up to my own personal tastes...
Virgin was dumb in my opinion... I walked out when that drunk girl threw up in his lap. I didn't think that was funny at all... neither any of the other stuff before that... I didn't see the rest of the film but heard about it... and still haven't found reason to see it. Sorry...

Vertical Limit was dumb as well because as a caver, rock and ice climber MANY of the things I saw were incorrect and just too impossible to accomplish in real life. The 30 foot leap across an ice chasm with ice-axes and landing on the far wall was just pure B.S. the guy's arms would've been ripped clean out of his sockets because of the impact and sudden stop.
The opening sequence was possible but nobody I know climbs with THREE people on the same rope. Even if they did they could have started swinging their bodies to get closer to the rock and find a hand/foot hold to take their respective weight off the rope's tension and thereby saving themselves. But no it was more DRAMATIC to have the guy sacrifice himself by cutting the rope... (note: there's still a lot of weight on the rope with TWO people... it would've cut and broke anyway... especially when the tension of the THIRD guy was suddenly released making the rope slide UP on the sharp rock and pppfftt)...
Sorry... a movie needs to have realism to it even if it's just a made up story the things IN the movie need to be real... for me... to be enjoyable.

I really liked Vertical Limit, too. Probably because I haven't a CLUE how mountaneering is really done. :dunno2:

I really liked Vertical Limit, too. Probably because I haven't a CLUE how mountaneering is really done. :dunno2:

I watched Vertical Limit when it came out in the theaters --
I made some comments during the most saddest part of the movie and my friend bust a gut laughing so hard, while everyone was like "oh...my...."

Back