What's the most annoying thing about your parents?

Originally posted by prostock19
Yah, but you're his lil girl. He has to spoil ya. LOL
and hes supposed to discipline me :o

lol allisonjoy.

My mom and I used to not be able to get along but we had got better. :D

A dad is never around in my life but my mom current boyfriend is who I call dad (they're only been together for a year) and hes really great person for my family includin the most, my mom.

So, umm..when I was younger ...she'll denies things about me like if I have to go doc for something and she denies them. Saying I'm okay when I'm really not. Bitch at few things, of coruse. ......Leaving me out on some converastion with another family relatives.. i have to say HELLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Then they tell me. haha! Well... anyway, I think my relationship with mom had improved. :D

my parents are very and very flexible in the world. my mom and i usually fight each other...just playin. she screams and ask for help, so my dad helps her to kick my ass. since my sister's 16 yrs old and she is pregnant. my parents aren't upset...but they already talked with her bf and it came ok. goddamn, i NEVER had my parents so angry :dunno:

my mom's crazy.... we have our vices & faults but i still love her
my stepdad's a nag... we have our moments but i still love him

My mom, of course. What else is new? LOL

She was bitching about me coming home late all the time. I nodded at her million of times. She expected a call from me if I arrive home late... I was like oh please. She does not get my point at all. :ugh:

My dad? Nah.. he is the greatest one!! He just annoyed me with his dirty sign language. LOL :naughty:

Originally posted by Teekie
:laugh2: True! :laugh2: None of your relatives from out of the country? Your grandfather? eh?

None of my relatives from out of country ;)
Both of my grandfathers are deceased, so I never knew who they were.

Originally posted by kuifje75
None of my relatives from out of country ;)
Both of my grandfathers are deceased, so I never knew who they were.

Ah, heh. Funny, I never knew who mine were either. :dunno:

My most Annoyin is my mom alway talk and forgotten to use her sign to communicate as i said Mom i cant hear you used
ur sign language as she said opps i forgotten, jeesh she with me for nearly 26 year! :-/

My mom's favorite word is "NO" and we always argue before and now we're getting closer and less arugements but she annoys me to tell me what to do sometime since I know what I'm doing.

I was so close with my dad before and now I don't see him for 2 yrs since they divorced few years ago. Hmm what he annoy me is that he put up the wall between me and him sometime.

Back