What's the most annoying thing about your parents?

Teekie

Reaction score
I don't know if this topic hasnt been posted yet, if so, then dont answer this and :locked: this thread. :)

I have never seen it. But lemme see....

Mother - She is ultra clean. She would vacuum and dust everyday. If I cooked, she would check up after I clean. If she sees one splatter mark that I miss, she would get all upset and reclean the whole kitchen.

Father - Drives like an old man. He is VERY cheap. He just got cable a few months ago. He buys used tires for his car. He is cheap all around.

My parents..hmm my mom- I dont like it when she bitches almost at every little thing, even to my stepdad but good thing I didnt live with her, and her stubborness when she knows she's wrong and wont admit it :ugh:

My dad- his drinking, his nonstop talk about the past :roll:

My mum bitches and complains constantly all day long. She and I dont get along at all.

My dad... I get along with him great, no problem with him. Can't think of anything about him that bothers me.

Originally posted by kuifje75
My mum bitches and complains constantly all day long. She and I dont get along at all.

My dad... I get along with him great, no problem with him. Can't think of anything about him that bothers me.

That's exactly just what my mom is like, I don't get along with her either.. in fact we haven't spoken to each other for 2 years now :x Not worth listening to her bitching and complaints. :)

Yup... I avoid her and tell her little, so she wont find things to bitch or complain about. But she always manage to find things to bitch or complain about. :dunno:

Yup... I avoid her and tell her little, so she wont find things to bitch or complain about. But she always manage to find things to bitch or complain about. :dunno:

:shock: You sure we're not talking about the same person? :lol: or is it her long lost unknown sister? :X

the most annoying thing about my mom is that she still treats me like im 12 even though when she knows im old enuff to make my own decisions.

Originally posted by Teekie
:shock: You sure we're not talking about the same person? :lol: or is it her long lost unknown sister? :X

:laugh2: My grandmother's family is from PA, so it's possible! shhh! shh! don't want to reunite them and have a bitchfest! :laugh2:

mom is a religious freak

dad is a paranoid hypocrite

i left at 18

mom -- telling me what to do sometimes

dad -- ugh.... complains tooooo way much. i'm soo tired of it

mom - gets upset abt me not cleaning the kitchen :roll:

dad - gets mad at me for staying up too late .... again :roll:

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
mom - gets upset abt me not cleaning the kitchen :roll:

dad - gets mad at me for staying up too late .... again :roll:

lol I wish I can stay up late but eh.. I have a life and work if I don't work I wud stay up til 4am but I wud do that if I am home alone again ;)

My father is very annoying. He ask me to do a lot of things and I do them. Sometimes i dont like to do it but I do anyway cuz he is my father and I respect him. But when i ask him to help me out he refuse a lot of times. I do thing for him and he wont do anything for me. When I first got my jeep i ask him to sign his name cuz i wasnt 18 that time and he said no. I had the money and he still refuses. So my mother signed it for me. I really love my mother she helps me a lot in tough situations and I help her.

:laugh2: My grandmother's family is from PA, so it's possible! shhh! shh! don't want to reunite them and have a bitchfest! :laugh2:

:laugh2: True! :laugh2: None of your relatives from out of the country? Your grandfather? eh?

Originally posted by allisonjoy
dad- TOOOOOOOOOOO softhearted
mom- TOOOOOOOOOOOO strict

AHH!!! LoL

So your mom says no to what u want, you go ask dad? :lol:

mom -- bitches over little things :roll: but otherwise we get along pretty good now a days

dad -- me and my dad never really got along that great when he was still alive -- he would also stereotype Deafies which would ofc PISS me off MASSIVELY (and go figure i look ALOT like him :roll:)

Originally posted by Teekie
So your mom says no to what u want, you go ask dad? :lol:
lol, they are divorced and i live with dad. thats just simply LUXURY! haha. but sometimes i wish dad would toughen up on me. :dunno:

Originally posted by allisonjoy
lol, they are divorced and i live with dad. thats just simply LUXURY! haha. but sometimes i wish dad would toughen up on me. :dunno:
Yah, but you're his lil girl. He has to spoil ya. LOL

Back