What's the #1 thing you hate doing around the house?

LuciaDisturbed said:
Bathroom and Dishes...

Thank goodness I have a dishwasher!

If no dishwasher then go to Costco to buy plastic plates and others and you would save alot of work. :)

LiLyxLui said:
cuz there's nothing blank.... dirty, dust.. etc u know what i mean...

Edit: if only im going to up.. i'll have to looking my stuffs boxs in there...if i need

ah..you mean the attic...not the roof..:lol:

TrippLA said:
If no dishwasher then go to Costco to buy plastic plates and others and you would save alot of work. :)

LOL!

I already buy paper plates just because I am lazy. :D

If I could afford it, I would hire one to clean my house, do everything, and a cook to cook all of my meals. :D

LuciaDisturbed said:
If I could afford it, I would hire one to clean my house, do everything, and a cook to cook all of my meals. :D

Just go to lottery everyday then you can win... :)

:hyper: MOP the floor is my #1 now ...

have been mopping almost everyday!.. heh...

only thing i hate to do is clean bathroom and clean dishes not once but TWICE a day RMFE....

just completed those today and dispensed the trash too....

oh yah i hate dealing with trash cuz of the fruitflies UGH they annoy me!!!

but only thing i LOVE doing is landscaping :-D

Washing and drying dishes.... Can't wait to move into next apartment and will have a dishwasher. That is a must!!!! A dishwasher !!!!! :cheers:

I enjoy cleaning except....cleaning the toilet. I hate that chore. Trash is the number 2 of the hateful chore. ARGH! So I make sure my kids do the job takin' out the trash. I also have them take turn cleaning and dusting around this apartment. They never like it. :D Instead of dusting, I would just use the vacuum cleaner to suck up all the dusts from every where without having to use the duster. Phhhft! Oh, well. ;)

hate to clean but make myself think of this comment...

"My mom loves to clean... my mom love to MAKE ME clean"

kitchen & living room! I hate the way it get piles.... I wish I'd be neat freak sometimes but hell, I won't have time to clean the kitchen when I am out & in.

i hate clean after my dad GRR LOL

but i hate clean the bathroom and dust EEK sneezes

moonflower said:
i hate clean after my dad GRR LOL

but i hate clean the bathroom and dust EEK sneezes
Here's a kleenex and hope you won't sneeze often. :D

Picking up after my mom's boyfriend's stupid dogs. I hate dogs, but he thinks I should be responsible for the dogs because I'm a guy. I am a cat person! Why should I have to pick up after those dirty dogs? :pissed:

Steel X said:
making my bed. :o

so do i, i used to just lay in my bed when i was living at home my mum would say "Male your bloody bed Kristy"i would say i am i am making it comfy

putting away clean clothes, for some reason I keep them in the laundry basket and just put em on when i'm ready to wear em

yes my clothes are usually wrinkly but it goes away within a hour :whistle:

Back