What's the #1 thing you hate doing around the house?

Originally posted by cloud
Go and break in his house and have them as hostages.
:naughty:

If they have a million dollar in his home. Oh man!! for sure I will take their money and run away for sake life!! Umm Maybe I want to live on private island no tax or nothing... all you need is doing on ur own or me too.. learn how to surving it.

Wow..you guys hate expect "bathroom"
Not me...!

i love clean somewhere, but one thing>>i hate cleaning with dusting.. i never clean this damn dusting things instead my mom did doing that!

Last edited:
Just remember the dust is not attack to everyone!! So, it wont hurt everybody. Did you know that dust want to go home that where to belong to Trash.

Originally posted by LUNZ
turn on/off the lights allthe time. i wish i have technology automaticly....

get themotion sensor for lights all over your place.

My dad has them in some of his rooms at his house.

Thank goodness we got a dish washer!! I don't mind cleaning and it's part of life

GalaxyAngel said:
HATE HATE HATE HATE.... clean my kids' bdrm...
Im not their maid!!!
*mumbling* ~ :squint:

me either... :D

*sigh*... look at their messy room ... I hate to being "nag" them to clean their rooms... :roll:

Dusting.. change cat's litterbox, bathroom, wash dishes.. but then i hate germs! so gotta do that no matter what.. :(

one thing I don't mind is Put clothes in washer.. that is easy thing to do.. lol.. but fold and put up? ugh.. sigh..

Funny thing is that I used to hate cleanin' up the bathroom and dishes when I had my 4 kids livin' with me at that time. Soo huge task for me when the kids were around usin' the bathroom and pilin' up the dishes in the sink after their meals. Gee - :lol: Good memories for me ! But, now all my 4 children are fully grown up and live on their own. I started to like cleanin' up the bathroom and washin' the dishes - not much to take up all my time. LOL I really enjoy it. It's NICE to see C L E A N in the kitchen and bathroom which will bring me a BIG smile and feel GOOD afterwards ! :)

The common answer would be - Oh yeah the restroom. Washing the dishes is not my favorite thing to do but somebody's gotta do it.

I hate cleaning the bathroom and taking the dustbin out!! :nono: For me!! I get my hubby to put the dustbin out can't stand the smell. HUH!! :lol:

Last edited:
Back