What's something that you never want to hear a doctor say?

Originally posted by TommyGirl
What would u feel if it is woman/doctor? which u prefer woman or man?
I don't know. If it was a cute doctor, I'd probably get a hard on while she was giving me a check up. Then, I'd be embarassed!

I hate most part to face if it ever happen like that ... Dr would tell u to sit down and break the sad news as U have only few months to live .... Thats gonna scare me out of shit !

If it ever happen like that then I would do is get party so hard and have fun and grab allot of moments with everybody to cherish memories to share.

"I'll have to remove your left ovary so it won't be spread out to your right. If I don't remove it, then later, I may have to remove BOTH ovaries!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
you're going to need kidney transplant.

(i got a lot problem with my kidney)

me too till dr said dont drink diet coke or coke..
so i switched to diet pepsi.. alot better.. :dunno: strange..
but the best to drink water.. too

What's something that you never want to hear a doctor say?

You have cancer

Originally posted by MsGiglz
me too till dr said dont drink diet coke or coke..
so i switched to diet pepsi.. alot better.. :dunno: strange..
but the best to drink water.. too
:werd:

Dr said it time to get surgrey for me to sccuessfull walk, no more suffer from CP :D

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
Dr said it time to get surgrey for me to sccuessfull walk, no more suffer from CP :D

OH? Isn't that under "what's something that you never want to hear a doctor say?" I'm :shock:

Originally posted by Alex
I'd say "It's time for your anal examination!" :ugh:
How about when a male doctor does his anal exam, and you feel both hands on your shoulders???

"I have good and bad news. The good news is that your heart surgery went flawless. The bad news is that someone switched paperworks on you and you were supposed to have your appendticitis out instead."

Re: Re: What's something that you never want to hear a doctor say?

Originally posted by prostock19
How about when a male doctor does his anal exam, and you feel both hands on your shoulders???

:shock: SO YOU FELT IT?!?! :laugh2: Just kidding!

Naw, this is the same post, started on 02-28-2003 that got bumped up the threads.

Back