Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my paperwork finalized on my truck this evening and my dad and I stopped by Sonic to order food. And he had me order the food - UGH! I was hoping he'd just lean over and order it himself. I got the order right between all the mishmash of static and clattering coming over the speakerphone. I hate those things. I wish Sonic had a walk up window or something like that for the deaf/hoh customers.

I also posted pics of my truck on here, but the thread was moved to the autmotive section by one of the mods so I will provide you with a link to the thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/auto-talk/51564-boooyah-pssst-i-got-my-new-truck.html#post961165

And yes I am a very happy person right now! :D:D:D

What is going to happen with your so called crappy old truck? (No offense)

We traded to the dealer for $200 USD - I wasnt expecting no more than $400 out of it because its so beat up. I have a feeling its going to find its way to the salvage yard within a couple of weeks. The dealer said this and I agree 100% - it would cost more to fix it than what it is worth. :rofl:

We traded to the dealer for $200 USD - I wasnt expecting no more than $400 out of it because its so beat up. I have a feeling its going to find its way to the salvage yard within a couple of weeks. The dealer said this and I agree 100% - it would cost more to fix it than what it is worth. :rofl:

:rofl: :laugh2: :lol:

At least now I no longer drive in that sad state, :lol: It does remind me of the song 'Casey' though. You have an old beat up car thats your peace your escape and when you sell it, it becomes your memories. I have to admit she was good to me despite my constant abuse, but she had passed her prime and it's finally time to retire her from the fleet and she will soon be laid to rest, :rofl:

I had to get back into the old explorer today beause I had left some stuff in there and you know what - it still smells of smoke and chicken fat, despite my efforts to freshen the air up after cleaning and vacuuming the rest. I think the fabric had just absorbed the smells and its hard to get rid of them.

At least now I no longer drive in that sad state, :lol: It does remind me of the song 'Casey' though. You have an old beat up car thats your peace your escape and when you sell it, it becomes your memories. I have to admit she was good to me despite my constant abuse, but she had passed her prime and it's finally time to retire her from the fleet and she will soon be laid to rest, :rofl:

I had to get back into the old explorer today beause I had left some stuff in there and you know what - it still smells of smoke and chicken fat, despite my efforts to freshen the air up after cleaning and vacuuming the rest. I think the fabric had just absorbed the smells and its hard to get rid of them.

Best advice - don't smoke in your new car!

Had a tough day at work...tried teaching my 3rd graders about elapsed time in which they count the number of hours and minutes between the starting time to the ending time. For starting times on the hour like, for example, 12:00 to 3:15 was so easy for them to understand..in like 5 mins they were able to figure the total number of hours and minutes in between BUT when we came to like 3:48 to 7:05, they were baffled. Even after an hour of modeling it again and again or showing them how to figure out the total number of hours and mins in between using different strategies, only 1 out of 5 finally got it. I am so exhausted from that lesson. I hope tmw they will get it cuz I have so many math concepts left to cover before the school year ends. Ugh!!!

Came home and walked the dog for an hour..now I am ready for bed! LOL!

Funny TJ's class had same problems in the beginning but now they got it. his teacher said other students was baffled at first but Tj was the only one who got it. apparently Tj is good at math like his father? I am LOUSY at math. :giggle:

Not going to work today, I can't be bothered so took the day off and you know the Olympic torch relay? They are here in my hometown right now.

^ naughty, naughty ... that means you've got the extra long weekend! :D

It is almost hit 50 pages on this thread! So pretty soon either my husband or I will create a new thread! :wiggle:

MOD you may lock this when it hit 50th page. Thank you!

i took my hubby to dental, i watch whole pulled his bad teeth out, not bother me grin.. my mom think that i am sicko! :giggle:

also i got resulted letter today sigh it bad news.. gee!

I feel sad and disappoint to learn that person is fired from job today. Person is my friend and couldn't believe that result reason being not explain or no warning. Just surprise my friend being fired.

Now person doesn't know what to do being paid the bill... :(

LT ... last one to hit the last post wins a prize ... yeah? :D

I feel sad and disappoint to learn that person is fired from job today. Person is my friend and couldn't believe that result reason being not explain or no warning. Just surprise my friend being fired.

Now person doesn't know what to do being paid the bill... :(

oh no i am very sowwy abt ur friend.. i pray everything will ok for ur friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back