Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance2: KIDS ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!! WHOOO! They had spring break last week! So they are happy to see their friends. :thumb: I am taking care of my friend's son till school's out in June. I cannot wait for my office back! LOL!

i stay home, just chillin out.. i am think abt clean kitchen with lil bleach and kill germs.. smiles.. also i will call my dr for result..

ohh hope the result is good.. :) :hug:

:dance2: KIDS ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!! WHOOO! They had spring break last week! So they are happy to see their friends. :thumb: I am taking care of my friend's son till school's out in June. I cannot wait for my office back! LOL!

Ohhh whoooo.. now they cant get in your ways of cleaning house. LOL :P heh.. :giggle:

LOL yea! I've been cleaning pretty much last week..but still not done...:cool: Too much stuff damnit! So time for them to go that don't use or need. One at a time. :thumb: (I tend go like 1 room at a time till done then next room..less mess)

ohh hope the result is good.. :) :hug:

Ohhh whoooo.. now they cant get in your ways of cleaning house. LOL :P heh.. :giggle:

I hope the result come out okay for ya! Lemme know!

I also plan to clean kitchen too...didn't do dishes last night. Opps! I was tired and watched movie. :)
yea i will let u know ofc.. so i wait til 9am and call dr..

LOL yea! I've been cleaning pretty much last week..but still not done...:cool: Too much stuff damnit! So time for them to go that don't use or need. One at a time. :thumb: (I tend go like 1 room at a time till done then next room..less mess)

LOL yeah.. dont do EVERYTHING at once .. YIKES.. that would be a disaster! lol.. too many mess and not know what to do? i would go bonkers! lol.. heheh

me too i liek to go by room first.. then next room then next.. not do everything same time. dang..

imagine do a manison??? NOT ME.. that will take me ONE MONTH to do it, im sure! LOL!!!!

aww u are sweetie too! :hug:

guess what? i called dr and they say i have wait til wed find out abt result.. UGH!!! it still bother me to wait long.. ugh

thanks! hehe.. :hug:

What really?? oh no.. more days to wait.. GRR at dr.. look like they are backed up at pathology Lab.. be patient.. it wont be long, ok. :)

thanks! hehe.. :hug:

What really?? oh no.. more days to wait.. GRR at dr.. look like they are backed up at pathology Lab.. be patient.. it wont be long, ok. :)

yup i know what u mean.. yea.. so well.. lol! i cooked dinner and wait for my hubby coming home..

Poor you, Jake. :hug:

... After doing some quick household chores, I am now on the computer at home, this is the life! :lol:

finishing laundry, ...surfing the web...maybe some TV...and then off to bed. gotta nurse the baby first, if she isn't happy, mommy ain't happy :)

Since this is anything goes page... only 7 more weeks of work then I'm off for the summer!!! :dance2: yippeeeee oops.. better go.. students are coming in soon... ta da :wave:

It's hot and sticky here.. Thunderstorm are pushing thru the state. It may get bad, I hope not? :(

I see all fo my cats licking like crazy! Poor cats! :(

I hope all of you have a great day! :)

today, i just chillin out, quiet myself, got lot think.. so i am fix lunch pot pie... yummy!

I have a friend coming over at my place for dinner tonight :)

Had a tough day at work...tried teaching my 3rd graders about elapsed time in which they count the number of hours and minutes between the starting time to the ending time. For starting times on the hour like, for example, 12:00 to 3:15 was so easy for them to understand..in like 5 mins they were able to figure the total number of hours and minutes in between BUT when we came to like 3:48 to 7:05, they were baffled. Even after an hour of modeling it again and again or showing them how to figure out the total number of hours and mins in between using different strategies, only 1 out of 5 finally got it. I am so exhausted from that lesson. I hope tmw they will get it cuz I have so many math concepts left to cover before the school year ends. Ugh!!!

Came home and walked the dog for an hour..now I am ready for bed! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back