Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant wait for my best friend coming this sunday!!!!! i know that i will drop apply job tmw morning off and hope get job very soon!

it's been long time since last time post here the reason i haven't post that much cuz i been feel down bec i just find out that one of my good friend is recently passed away due cancer last few day ago...:(

can't wait start mah vacation this friday which will out of town to cols for deaf expos *woot!*

it's been long time since last time post here the reason i haven't post that much cuz i been feel down bec i just find out that one of my good friend is recently passed away due cancer last few day ago...:(

can't wait start mah vacation this friday which will out of town to cols for deaf expos *woot!*

oh no sista! hugs hugs! i am very sowwy abt ur good friend passed away.. :hug:

last night i took new med and wow! i never feel that way before.. got me very sweat all over my body and my hair wet! so i keep roll over bed cuz of tooo hot!!!! my hubby say oh damn u sweat.. so this morning i will take shower, then will be fine but tonight will sweat again oh boy!!!! but i will be allright.. :)

Would the 50th page be appearing anytime soon, or would there be no tomorrow? :Ohno:

Sooner than you think, mate ;)

I am SO grateful for the long weekend. I desperately need a good sleep in!

I am eating some Jelly Beans! YUMMIE! mmmm haven't had it for a while! They are pricey but I bought in small amount....so I am gonna go and start clean our sweet home before busy weekend coming up! Saturday, drop my son off at friend's house and I go with friends just ladies only for few hours to chat and eat at Phillips European Restaurant (I did looked it up online..boy! Those food make me drool! :giggle:) then after that, get my son and probably his friends to my house for POKER night! :wiggle: Sunday, I guess just chillin' and clean or do laundry or whatever what it needed to be done.

So have a good day ADers! I'll be on AD from time to time! :thumb:

It's past 1AM here on a Friday morning, and I'm not tired! LOL. I thought I was beyond tired. LOL.

Guess what I got new Vp200. I don't talk to deaf people for long time. I miss that. I need find new deaf people to chat. wink

tweetybird i know how you feel but i am not taking any medicines for it. Its menopause thats what i am going thru.. sweating at night time and feeling hot all times.. hot flashes and blotches.. it sucks.. :( taking shower always HELP! :)

MOD, you may lock this thread since I am gonna go and create a new one! :thumb: Thanks! :)

tweetybird i know how you feel but i am not taking any medicines for it. Its menopause thats what i am going thru.. sweating at night time and feeling hot all times.. hot flashes and blotches.. it sucks.. :( taking shower always HELP! :)

oh yea.. i hate that so i will take the pills tonight rme!

Mod's Note:

This thread is closed requested by the creator's of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back