What your opinion about M.Jackson?

It doesnt matter if hes labled as a bad father, molestor or whatever, there are places where they will let him buy as many children as he wants to adopt. and as for the publicity hounds, I think his antics has encouraged all this uproar...so its not as if those people have made trouble for him, he has helped it along.

:smash:

DreamDeaf said:
It doesnt matter if hes labled as a bad father, molestor or whatever, there are places where they will let him buy as many children as he wants to adopt. and as for the publicity hounds, I think his antics has encouraged all this uproar...so its not as if those people have made trouble for him, he has helped it along.

:smash:
yeah I know but still sad...

:rolls:

FYI Raid on Neverland Ranch by COPS just today!

Just in....cops just hit Weirdo Jacko with a Search Warrant today at his ranch.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/18/jackson.ranch/index.html

Investigators search Michael Jackson ranch
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 Posted: 4:05 PM EST (2105 GMT)

(CNN) -- Investigators from the Santa Barbara County District Attorney's Office and Sheriff's Department searched entertainer Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch in California Tuesday as part of an "ongoing criminal investigation," a spokesman said.

The nature of the investigation -- or what they were searching for -- was not disclosed.

Stuart Backerman, a spokesman for Jackson, said the singer was up all night shooting a video in Las Vegas and as of 12:30 p.m. PT (3:30 p.m. ET) was resting, so "he doesn't know about it [the search] yet."

Backerman said Jackson has been in Las Vegas for the past 2 1/2 weeks, shooting a video to promote a CBS special called "One More Chance." A song by that title is on his "Number Ones" album, a greatest hits collection released Tuesday by Epic Records.

I hope those cops will bust his balls soon!

I am getting tired of that wacko!

KingCobra said:
I hope those cops will bust his balls soon!

I am getting tired of that wacko!
King Cobra.. Do you expecting this ?? For your dream come true ?

Made me lauff'n so hard what your comment.. !

Bullym0m said:
King Cobra.. Do you expecting this ?? For your dream come true ?

Made me lauff'n so hard what your comment.. !

Duh!

Anything is possible! Expect the unexpected!

:thumbd:

MICHAEL JACKSON'S COURT

Michael Jackson Ranch Raided; Child Abuse Alleged
Officers searched Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch Tuesday in connection with an abuse charge from a 12-year-old boy.

HAHHAAHA.. PAH ABOUT THE TIME..

He cannot get another child.. wooOoOOoOoooo He abused boy who is 12 yrs old.

OMG..

oh MICHEAL is so sicko ....... he really want to adopted seven more kids..... look at his kids wear their mask and wont show anyone what his kids look like ???
jeez he did molested 12 year old boy actor ( i forgot his name )

he is not bright man!!!!!!!

i am glad that his plastic face look like :booty: and :wackit: and i really want to crush his face and no more his face show anyone in his tv or band groups

he is not top of kings song ! i have no wonders that lisa presiliy ( Elvis s daughter ) was ex married with him ...... i am glad that lisa walk out on him for good !

I am sorry and i cant stand with him and make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullym0m said:
He cannot get another child.. wooOoOOoOoooo He abused boy who is 12 yrs old.

Child Abuse Alleged

Plus, Michael Jackson never has been proven guilty on the previous charges. You can't just go around telling people he is a child molester because it hasn't been proven.

Michael Jackson may look and sound strange to you. But that's who he is.

Innocent till Proven Guilty

That is the American Motto for Justice, and it seem like some of you aren't staying true to the motto.

After all, you wouldn't want people calling you a child molester if it wasn't true?

No, you can't say he is one just because you THINK so. The media love to make people look bad. That's what their goals are, to ruin people's lives

A lot of gossips and news you hear and see on the TV about celebrities, I'll bet that most of them are pretty much baloney.

I am not saying that Michael Jackson is not a child molester, but there has been times that I have questioned his accusations and situations over the years. But I can't say he is a child molester because I don't know him nor have the proof.

Last edited:
Besides, this thread is filled with assumptions.

Such a shameful display.

Banjo said:
Besides, this thread is filled with assumptions.

Such a shameful display.

Aw you are whining, aren't you?

Of course we are assuming until the cold and hard facts are coming out!

Ah. we are perfectly entitled to assume whatever we think and see. :D

Yes, everybody are perfectly entitled to make assumptions but it does come with consequences at some point.

Freedom of Speech come attached with a price tag.

LOL

My score 1110
You and ward cleaver would be good friends.

You have perfect parenting skills!!

:shock: ~ stunned!

Bullym0m said:
LOL

My score 1110
You and ward cleaver would be good friends.

You have perfect parenting skills!!

:shock: ~ stunned!

Yay! You are way better parent than Wacko Jacko! :D

I think he will need you to teach him how to be a good parent! :D

KingCobra said:
Yay! You are way better parent than Wacko Jacko! :D

I think he will need you to teach him how to be a good parent! :D
I refused teach MJACKO.. He need deserved to be prision!

I'd rather have their kids and find good suitable placement family adoption. Than Mjacko's placement homes.. er um his home isn't suitable..
What more..
Mostly cover up chidlren's face (wear mask)
hanging child up the balconey (nuts he is)
Molesting a child.

Enuff for that! I think best for Mjacko deserved be no children for his own..

Back