What your opinion about M.Jackson?

Bullym0m said:
I refused teach MJACKO.. He need deserved to be prision!

I'd rather have their kids and find good suitable placement family adoption. Than Mjacko's placement homes.. er um his home isn't suitable..
What more..
Mostly cover up chidlren's face (wear mask)
hanging child up the balconey (nuts he is)
Molesting a child.

Enuff for that! I think best for Mjacko deserved be no children for his own..

Yay! :D

here we go...the roller coaster is climbing the hill...all barriers are down.

This is going to be a no-holds-barred discussion!

It was interesting what the article said...the accusation was made the day of the new release...it could be a pubicity stunt...but it could also be true...and the date could be coincoidence...but I do wish someone would put Wacky Jacky in an asylum!!

:wtf:

DD

I Really Wanted Put Shitty And Creepy M. Jackson Stay In Prison For Death Pentley I Am Mean It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make Me Goosebumps All Over My Body And Make Me Sickkkkkkkk

He should not molest innocent children at his Neverland property!! He is a devious man who lurks the children into his strange place!!

Hi Folks!

Here's a picture of Wacko Jacko in handcuffs! :D

jackson.jpg

Thanks to CNN! :D

KingCobra said:
Here's an official mugshot of Wacko Jacko!

I can’t imagine how anybody could suspect such a distinguished and erudite looking person such as MJ of harboring abnormal sexual thoughts. He must have been framed by racist LAPD officers. Cochran—where are yooo?

Levonian said:
I can’t imagine how anybody could suspect such a distinguished and erudite looking person such as MJ of harboring abnormal sexual thoughts. He must have been framed by racist LAPD officers. Cochran—where are yooo?

Johnnie Cochrane will not act as one of his criminal lawyers and he said he was done with criminal law practice. Even he said he already advised Wacko Jacko not to be alone with children at the Neverland Ranch ten years ago when he acted as Wacko Jacko's attroney in out of court settlement with a 13 years old boy. He made those remarks on the Larry King Show two nights ago.

Last edited:
Wacko Jacko suits him indeed. He's done a number of wacked things. Well, let's hope this is the end of his wacko days.

One thing is NOT clear about what exactly did the video tape show ??
did the tape show any sexual activity between
Michael Jackson and boy ?
I might have missed seeing what was on that tape....

Last edited:
Oddball said:
That reminds me of Joanne Crawford in bad disguise!!

LMAO!

why not ask Santa Claus to deliver Weirdo Jacko uncovered coat hangers like Joan Crawford hated 'em?

Geez.. That disgustion every 1 minutes..

How can I feel about him.. how he looks.. my somatch went into pain like hell..

Geez.. What he have done.. but paid lot of money bailed out..

I wish his bank should have frozen and cannot get $$ to pay bail out..

(sigh).......... :dunno:

Back