What your nickname stand?

Kootchie! :ily:

I got the name "Katzie" from my old best friend because everyone thought my first name was too long and hard to pronounce. It started out as "Katz" then when I joined mIRC in 1996 everyone thought I was male. Then I changed it to "Katzie" to make it sound a little more feminine. I've had that nick name since freshman year in high school (1987). :dance:

I have one more alias... "MamaKatzieChickie" from Socrates. :ily:

CCF!

Some of my friends calls me Angel because I look like one and I also collect Angels too...

I had that sn since I first join the chat and had it ever since then until someone had Angel in forums and even in chats so I add a ^^ as wings above my sn.... :D ...

This is the only screen name I ever used and is not thinking of changing to anything else!...

Well my sn is obviously means im deaf! Defee is pronounced same as deafie and so i just simply changed the spelling! heh! :D

I don't exactly have a nickname. I grew up with just my boring ordinary name. :thumb:

I never had a nickname, thanks goodness. Imagine if you're stuck with a nickname which you absolutely hate! *shudders*

My family's not into giving nicknames.

As for my sn on this forum. I was being self-decpreating. It's a secret joke between my friend and I. :D

lets see....my family calls me Boo Boo because I used to get hurt all the time as a child (i was a little dare devil) and thanks to my last name (corona) I have been called many things...Corona, beer man, tap, 12 pack (since i'm big i'm not 6 pack), long neck, plus a ton more...I also had the nickname Money Man since I have an obsession with dollar signs...my girlfriend and her friend call me Shawner...my first name Shawn with just er at the end (probably my favorite nickname since it's what my girlfriend calls me)...ive also been called many other names but since i don't feel like doing a lot of censoring i'll leave them out.

but my favorite nickname ever is Sweets...it's not my nickname...it's my nickname for my girlfriend ;)...I love you sweets! :kiss:

Last edited:
Lindz is my all first nickname.. I dont really know why thats my nickname.. But my best second nickname Sunshine.. Everyone called me that because in my Junior year (I think) I dyed my hair totally BLOND.. *It was a accident* so my ex went like.. "Hey, Sunshine" So ever since, everyone called that.. I also like Sunshine because before I was depressed alot, and now I am pretty much "Shining".
I have several nicknames before.. Nicki, Linda (Ben calls me that)...

TinyStrawberry said:
Lindz is my all first nickname.. I dont really know why thats my nickname.. But my best second nickname Sunshine.. Everyone called me that because in my Junior year (I think) I dyed my hair totally BLOND.. *It was a accident* so my ex went like.. "Hey, Sunshine" So ever since, everyone called that.. I also like Sunshine because before I was depressed alot, and now I am pretty much "Shining".
I have several nicknames before.. Nicki, Linda (Ben calls me that)...

I started calling you Lindz.. back in like 9th or 10 grade :) Shame on you for forgetting :(

My nickname usually does as "garden iguana" or "gardeniguana" in somewhere. Those nicknames easy to define me as lizard lover and gardener. But in this AD forums or other forums, I goes as "Deathpit" in online gaming as in Elite Force. "Deathpit" is just make-up nickname. I guess it fit my game violention-loving habit.
My sisters usually call me "Nate" (to short my real name) or "Big Brother". :D

Back