What would you say to someone who asks you out, but...

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
...you know you don't and at the same time don't want to hurt his/her feelings?

"You're a good person, you'd make the best girlfriend, but I'm not ready for a relationship."

go on one date with him and see how it goes.. if its not too good.. i'll just tell him im not ready to get involved with guys...

try to change subject

girl: would you like to go out with me?

shao: heya. check it out (points at the beautiful scene) god did good, right?

girl: wow. i like it. (stares at the scene)

Originally posted by shao
try to change subject

girl: would you like to go out with me?

shao: heya. check it out (points at the beautiful scene) god did good, right?

girl: wow. i like it. (stares at the scene)

some people will know u are going off point and will ask u again to back to the point :-P

I'd invite a group of friends and hang out together. And make it obvious that I'm not into him.

i would tell this person, I'm not ready to date.. I would love to know u more and remain the friendship.

I would say, "I am sorry. I shifted my eyes at your boobies. What did you said?" I bet it would be turn off for her. :o

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I would say, "I am sorry. I shifted my eyes at your boobies. What did you said?" I bet it would be turn off for her. :o
What IF she likes that?????

well if a guy really wants to turn off a girl, he could act like a horny perverted octopus...........

but for me to get rid of guys, I tell them to email me because I am so busy I dont know when I am free, but I will let them know.....

If she did ask me, I could tell her that I just like to go out with her just to know her more and stuff like that

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
well if a guy really wants to turn off a girl, he could act like a horny perverted octopus...........

but for me to get rid of guys, I tell them to email me because I am so busy I dont know when I am free, but I will let them know.....
:werd:

she would think he's some pot head freak :lol:

lol, you guys crack me up... :lol:

Hmm.. I only can think of way to avoid by being jumpy....

"Do you want to go out again? I feel that we need to get together such a quanity time. SO, I thought we can get know more better."

Back