What would you say to someone who asks you out, but...

Originally posted by Sydlie
I just got this mental image of me playing the stupid bitch and you shooting back with "dammit you stupid bitch! Get your ass in my truck, were going out to dinner. NOW!"

:laugh2:

Nah nah..that's as a last resort..but I doubt that I would have to come that far...you'll probably fall in when I'm only 30% thru my "black list of pickup lines"

Sorry I cant go out with you as I will have my son with me. Its my turn to have him on the weekends.

i am not ready to be in relationship since i just got out of a stupid relationship shrugs

Simple as this.. BE BLUNT!

i think that's pretty obvious to everyone, doesn't it? many women [and well, some men too] complain about the mind games, and yet they cannot be honest upfront about their thoughts or feelings with others.

i don't get it. i really, really don't get it. be honest and tell them that you are not interested in him or her. it's fucking simple. no wonder why we're going down the tubes.

That's rough, I have been told by a guy that I liked in my past, he just wanted to be friends. Of course, either way someone will get hurt. That's the last thing a girl wants to hear from the guy especially when she's got feelings for you or in love with you.
Best to be honest and truthful.

That's the last thing a girl wants to hear from the guy especially when she's got feelings for you or in love with you.

welcome to the men's world. many, many men went through the flames including "hell zone" aka friend zone many times. women told us, men who got hurt or had their feelings stomped, to deal with it. i guess it's women's turn to deal with it too.

yes i'm a jerk for saying that to you but that's life for you.

Askin' Out On A Date

Old Date Never Die, Old Date Signed Off!!! LOL hee hee hee

...you know you don't and at the same time don't want to hurt his/her feelings?

"You're a good person, you'd make the best girlfriend, but I'm not ready for a relationship."

Sorry, I'm not the right guy for you. You could probably find me spooky. ;)

date

...you know you don't and at the same time don't want to hurt his/her feelings?

"You're a good person, you'd make the best girlfriend, but I'm not ready for a relationship."

That's a tough one, because when a person is willing to ask another person out, they have to be willing to take the risk of rejection.I would say something like, That's generous of you , but i'm not trying to put myself out there, but if you do decide to go out, then say, something like sure we can go out " As Friends, maybe suggest public place, and maybe double date with someone else,
But if you do decide to go out, then, if you are not into him, do not lead him on. put your foot down and say, yu know, i think we should only be friends. i'm not interested in continuing to go out. so at some point you have to put your foot down, as to what you want and what you would allow.
EsthersCrown*****

Interesting thread...

I'm very blunt person... Sometime people will call me "BITCH!" that is because i know what I wanted and I am not going to be flexible just to please someone else.

Some guys came up and asked me out... Before I answer, I look ups and downs at them then said Sorry I am not interested! They started to beg me then I told them GET OUT OF MY FACE! SHOO! SHOO! They always say to me "WOW! YOU'RE BITCH C*NT!" I just smiled at them and moved on with my life.

I usually say yes to many good lookers with brains and know what they wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
when im been e-mail my boyfriend and he asked me for out dinner and movies when im visit him next years summer 2008 and i would loves it but my boyfriend lives in London,England its too oversea he englishman im american

Well, it depends on the other person. If it's a person that I know is stalking me or desperately trying to date me, I would simply make excuses. If it's a person who's really sweet and is someone I wouldn't mind dating, but I'm currently interested in someone else or am not ready... then I'd just tell them that I'm interested in someone else or am not ready to date. :)

Back