What would you rather be doing right now??

:thumb:TeacheroftheDeaf - like your post #29! I agree. I have experienced anti-Semitism recently.

but so far as "doing".... having something chocolate-y. I haven't had chocolate in some time.

I am wondering why you did not just hit the "Reply" button at post #29 so what she said would appear as a "quote"? Then all would would know what you are agreeing with right away without having to backtrack to post #29.

I'm trying to think of this response as you being helpful...not sure what you mean, I have difficulty with instructions sometimes and am also very ignorant about computers.

This thread was NOT meant to be a thread for political debates! So will people stop right now ! There is enough hate and anger going on already, can't people see this is just want Trump want to happen ,he trying to weaken our country by dividing people so he can it take control of us easier ! Just like Hitler did ! Damn people wake up before it
too late !

This thread was NOT meant to be a thread for political debates! So will people stop right now ! There is enough hate and anger going on already, can't people see this is just want Trump want to happen ,he trying to weaken our country by dividing people so he can it take control of us easier ! Just like Hitler did ! Damn people wake up before it
too late !

You contradicted yourself there. Telling people that this was not a thread for xyz and to stop.. then you go right into a rant about... Trump and politcalizing it.

I'm trying to think of this response as you being helpful...not sure what you mean, I have difficulty with instructions sometimes and am also very ignorant about computers.

Perhaps she meant like this? You quote the favorite quote and comment on it. You see the +Quote between the Like and Reply ?

She is asking/complaining that you did not insert the post that teacherofthedeaf made in post #29- or in other words. click the little reply link (or quote link) before typing in your post.

I am wondering why Jane worries... considering dogmom's post and Post #29 is on the same page.. not that hard to scroll up a bit. The post number is shown on the left next to the quote link. Granted it's in a dark gray color font and a bit hard to see but if I could find it well...

:)MotionInSilver I do see the +quote but am not sure of the steps...

:)DeafDucky, I appreciate your trying to help....
and wonder the same...

:)MotionInSilver I do see the +quote but am not sure of the steps...

with the +quote link "button", you hit that and it will pop up something saying quote added added. Then go down to the Reply box and you'll see a "Insert Quotes..." button there... click that and it will bring up a popup window with the quotes... Click the "Quote These Messages" button then they will appear in the Reply box.

The quote one is good when you want to quote multiple posts like say a quote from Ducky then a quote from Reba. Much easier to put them all in one reply.

the Reply on the post automatically inserts the message you are replying to. Not sure how you are replying.

Just really curious. Keeping track of the post number which is in such light print on the same line as the"Reply" button does not come naturally to me. What does come naturally to me is to hit the button that says "Reply". That automatically inserts a "quote" of what I am replying to above what I then post.

Sorry this is getting soooo out of order after other posts. My computer locked up just as I hit my "Post Reply" button and the above did not post. I have things up and running again — at least for now.

I don't think any of you would have been so alarmed if I would have gotten my post in when I tried to. Sorry I upset people.

I am wondering why you did not just hit the "Reply" button at post #29 so what she said would appear as a "quote"? Then all would would know what you are agreeing with right away without having to backtrack to post #29.

If anyone want to backtrack it... it's up to them if they feel like doing it or ignore it. Since Dogmom's post is not directed at you so you should not worry about it.

If anyone want to backtrack it... it's up to them if they feel like doing it or ignore it. Since Dogmom's post is not directed at you so you should not worry about it.

Your attempt at mind reading is not working well. I was not trying to make a big deal out of it and am not "worried". I was just curious about what she did so I asked!

Your attempt at mind reading is not working well. I was not trying to make a big deal out of it and am not "worried". I was just curious about what she did so I asked!

The post #29 is in the previous page.

Just really curious. Keeping track of the post number which is in such light print on the same line as the"Reply" button does not come naturally to me. What does come naturally to me is to hit the button that says "Reply". That automatically inserts a "quote" of what I am replying to above what I then post.

Sorry this is getting soooo out of order after other posts. My computer locked up just as I hit my "Post Reply" button and the above did not post. I have things up and running again — at least for now.

I don't think any of you would have been so alarmed if I would have gotten my post in when I tried to. Sorry I upset people.

Not trying to make a big deal? Really!?!
2nd quote above. Just because something comes naturally to you doesn't mean it come naturally to others. And who really cares - other than you.

Back