What would you rather be doing right now??

I would rather be manning the water cannons and hosing down all the loser Hillary supporters protesting across the U.S.A.

Maybe it was a "plant" by *gasps* a Hillary supporter! They are vicious dogs!! Nasty, Bunch of cry babies! I have no proof, But read somewhere that Trump did win the popular vote and electoral vote. Because the MSM polls refused to acknowledge that Michigan was won by Trump...plus Arizona too.results were late comming in by 2 days! No proof, just hearsay.also that polling machines were spitting out 4 Hillary votes for each indididual Trump vote in Florida!!.....GLITCH IN SYSTEM..? again no proof...just me being HAPPY that TRUMP won!!!!!!!

As long as them have permits! GD liberals are always saying "background checks"! "permits"! "permission slips"! I hope they had permits! NO?
The first amendment says that they do not need a permit if they are protesting "in a manner that does not burden pedestrian or vehicle traffic."

I don't because I have loved ones who have disabilities, are LGBT, are Muslim and are minorities. I am, instead, very afraid for them.
Well, I have a feeling they are worried over nothing, but the media hype is eating at everyone. The media is the culprit. PERIOD.

The first amendment says that they do not need a permit if they are protesting "in a manner that does not burden pedestrian or vehicle traffic."
Right! what are they doing? trashing everything in sight? setting fires? is that A-Okay? No permit needed to destroy cities? How sweet!!

Those are all criminal activities! Plain and simple!

Well, I have a feeling they are worried over nothing, but the media hype is eating at everyone. The media is the culprit. PERIOD.
No, the individual who said that women should be punished for abortions, Muslims should be tracked, called for the end of the department of education and openly mocked people with disabilities should be blamed.

The 1st Amendament does not give others the right to destroy personal property! There are business owners with employees edepending on a weekly paycheck...the mother of 3 has her car burned to a crisp! how wil she get her kids to school and work herself? The list goes on! Hillary supporters are destroying the livihood of Americans! Where is the permission slip for that!??? FU!!

Those are all criminal activities! Plain and simple!
So is hate crimes. a Black found mails in this mail box that was put there by Trump supporter threaten the Black to get out of the neighborhood ! We were suppose to turn the clock back one hour NOT 50 years or more ! This hate crime happen in MY state ! I am worried sick now for my daughter , my Black brother in law and Indian brother in law and his 2 daughters and for my all my White friends that have Black children ! Stop fanning the flame of HATE !

:thumb:TeacheroftheDeaf - like your post #29! I agree. I have experienced anti-Semitism recently.

but so far as "doing".... having something chocolate-y. I haven't had chocolate in some time.

Back