What would you do..

What would you do if this happened to you??

• Scream like you have never screamed before!!!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Laugh like you never laughed before!!!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Oh, please.. Like that'll happen to me???

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:eek: I'd freak out, seriously...no kidding. I hate bugs (spiders, ugly looking bugs, big freaky bugs) on me...I wouldn't care about ant, catepilliar, butterfly, ladybug, fly -- those dont bother me at all.

:wackit:

Instead of screaming or freaking out like a 2 years old child, I would just eat it!

*Snickering* I'll either pick it up and put it outside or kill it!

Oh by the way, If I live with a female. I might as well like to show it to her and try to scare her with this itsy-bitsy spidey! :naughty:

Originally posted by Deaf258
if this happened to you??

http://images.deviantart.com/large/photography/photoportrait/Arachnophobia.jpg[IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that really you in the pic? If so, can you feel the spider's movement? I'm told that you cannot feel this kind of spider because it has special kind of "feet" to walk like a feather.

I would say it won't happen to me. If it does happen to me, I would let it walk around on my [i]arm[/i], not on my [i]face[/i]! ;)

I will SCREAMMMMMM as HELL !! KILL
gasthrower.gif
that shit spider!!! * SHIVER* DAMN IT !

I will be silent about it, if you were screaming and that spider would bite your head.

If I didn't expect it, I'd probably be startled a bit. If I expected it, I would just chuckle and let it crawl all over my face.

Originally posted by prostock19
I didn't mean wack it off in the way you're thinking..sicko.. :laugh2: :rofl:

Sorry, but it was too funny to ignore!! :rofl:

.. and ..

Originally posted by ChelEler
Is that really you in the pic? If so, can you feel the spider's movement? I'm told that you cannot feel this kind of spider because it has special kind of "feet" to walk like a feather.

I would say it won't happen to me. If it does happen to me, I would let it walk around on my arm, not on my face! ;)

No, it is not me.

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
*Snickering* I'll either pick it up and put it outside or kill it!

Oh by the way, If I live with a female. I might as well like to show it to her and try to scare her with this itsy-bitsy spidey! :naughty:

:laugh2: Knowing you so well DOMBaby... you'd freak her out witless and then you'd comfort her, stroke her and then pull her into bed and do the "naughty!" :naughty: Heh!! ;) *winksa* It's sooo good to see you here!

I would scream on the top of my lungs and dial 911.

My heart would get attack when I see spider on my face...

SCREAM

I'm not afraid of spiders or any other creepy crawly creature of any kind.

I'd be reluctant to scream though. You never know with spiders. They react too quickly for you to be confident enough to holler. I'd probably hit myself in the face and squeeze my eyes shut so that none of the goo inside gets into my eyes.

I am absolutely terrifed of spiders!!!! :shock: I'd definitely scream and swipe the spider off my face, no way am I going to allow one creeping all over any part of me!

Back