What would you do..

What would you do if this happened to you??

• Scream like you have never screamed before!!!

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Laugh like you never laughed before!!!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Oh, please.. Like that'll happen to me???

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deaf258

if this happened to you??

Arachnophobia.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Seriously, my sister used to keep these spiders as pets, and I told her that if I ever find one on the floor or crawling outside its cage, I will kill it instantly!

EEEEEKKKKKK! I'll freeze! if it moves I MOVE far away from that spider! LOL

That won't happen. If it did, I would be VERY startled and probally wack it off.

Wont happen but i know whom i can put that on.. Ms. Giglz!! She hates bugs!

i would definately scream thats for sure LOL -- sounds like FEAR FACTOR material LOL --

Deaf258 -- why dont u get urself on the FEAR FACTOR reality show and have a bunch of spiders be all over ur face!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: -- thats what happened on 1 program with BEES all over the person's body and go as long as they can handle having the bees on themselves (they were covered with some stuff that attracts bees)

Last edited:
Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Wont happen but i know whom i can put that on.. Ms. Giglz!! She hates bugs!

:ugh: seriously, i had rashes by looking at.. *sigh*.. ask Fly Free.. or Prixes, they know
but i didnt scream.. but for real .. yes.. or fake rubber thing yes..

:dunno: sometimes for no apparently reasons, i get rashes by just a tiny weeny peek or saw or look at a bug..

but ants arent bother me.. fly.. depends on what kind.. if its really fat one.. clinging on me.. i go eek!
worms arent bother me unless without legs eh..
any kind of spiders.. even tiny ones..

oh well

Back