What would you do if you took a time travel back to 1778?

Based on that article, I would personally accept the Z3 as meeting the qualifications necessary to be called a computer. So it looks like you were only off by 13 years. :thumb:
at least, I guess good one in first place. bwhaaaa

I'll say you're witch in that time if you're doing computer repair. :P

*chant* burn witch! burn witch! */chant*

I guess do work hard clean, garden, milk from cows, cook, etc..

I would be wolf in wood instead of human because I don't like that lifestyle as human... I'd rather modern days like today....

ME, TOO. I SEE THEM AROUND ALOT WHERE WE LIVE. I'LL SMILE AND THEY SMILED BACK. SEEM VERY HAPPY PEOPLE.

Really? wow...

I can´t image how could young Amish people feel when they saw outside which different than their life... Example: no TV, no electricity, no car, no right school for their future education... no wash machine.... no computer...

I heard that some Amish people can´t allow to pick what they like but their parents look for Amish partner to marry their children... I remember the sad movie about them.. One Amish girl fall deep in love with city boy and want to marry him but girl´s parent reject and want her to marry Amish boy... Her parents threat her if she disowned them that she is for them dead... It´s hard for a girl to decide and make decision for city boy and make a new life with him... want go school to acheive her dream wish...

:rofl: Yeah I agreed with you..you sure come up with idea!
Anyway I met Amish family once. That's where we got our puppy from. yes they live on the farm about an hour away from here. They have 6 kids probably they have more.

They rides in the buggy! Too cool!

Amish lifestyles!!!

Isn't cool eh?

Ummm Probably teach deaf kids somewhere. And lead them to a great better life. And proof to hearing that we are not dumb ass!!

I will tell a small group of people to teach them some of our technologies. That way in our era, we would have much better technologies and ahead of time which means that we might drive a floating car or an independent spaceship. We do not want a present spaceship with limited amount of time, small rooms, difficult to control the equipments, hefty of taxes, because this spaceship is antique.

Even, no more strict and no more waiting patents to be approved. It would take several years for them to get approval. And, especailly technologies to cure all of our health problems.

It would be a good idea not having Bush family not to come in the country before they become the president.

I'd set up a printing shop and hire deaf people.

Or print "ABC" cards for deaf people to peddle in 1778 LOL

It would be a good idea not having Bush family not to come in the country before they become the president.

Yeah I probley Hang his great,, great,, great,, great grandfather

A-noosetree.gif

I was probably a guy who loved the trees and died a hero in a war in Germany's black forest. It's not the World War 2.

Really? wow...

I can´t image how could young Amish people feel when they saw outside which different than their life... Example: no TV, no electricity, no car, no right school for their future education... no wash machine.... no computer...

I heard that some Amish people can´t allow to pick what they like but their parents look for Amish partner to marry their children... I remember the sad movie about them.. One Amish girl fall deep in love with city boy and want to marry him but girl´s parent reject and want her to marry Amish boy... Her parents threat her if she disowned them that she is for them dead... It´s hard for a girl to decide and make decision for city boy and make a new life with him... want go school to acheive her dream wish...

I was fascainted to witness the Amish and the way of life they lead in Canada and USA, and ride a horse buggy and watching them sew patchwork quilts, and homemade things, I was lucky to sit next to them in a cafe and noticed they don't wear any jewellery or buttons. Very beautiful to see them in real life.

I don't think they are envy of us as they look us with a pity that we have no time for God, and we are living in dangerous world, etc.

I don't think its Parent's job to choose a bride/groom for their children, as its up to each individuals to pick their own, as long as they must chose same religious as them, otherwise they will shunned them if they married outsider.

I was fascainted to witness the Amish and the way of life they lead in Canada and USA, and ride a horse buggy and watching them sew patchwork quilts, and homemade things, I was lucky to sit next to them in a cafe and noticed they don't wear any jewellery or buttons. Very beautiful to see them in real life.

I don't think they are envy of us as they look us with a pity that we have no time for God, and we are living in dangerous world, etc.

I don't think its Parent's job to choose a bride/groom for their children, as its up to each individuals to pick their own, as long as they must chose same religious as them, otherwise they will shunned them if they married outsider.

you're correct..

I've seen Amish's lifestyles 30 minutes away from my hometown.. They are tend happy and nice lifestyles.. Mostly Families are helping each together for rooting $$ likely buy house or land wha..ever they can afford help each together.. Amazing They are...

*psssst* I lurv Amish food..
(drooling, I'll damed taste so excellent delcouisly bakery and foods)
We'll going back Amish's store... and have nice meal... (lovely)

Amish people doesn't care how they looks.. *Wise their $ budget*

you're correct..

I've seen Amish's lifestyles 30 minutes away from my hometown.. They are tend happy and nice lifestyles.. Mostly Families are helping each together for rooting $$ likely buy house or land wha..ever they can afford help each together.. Amazing They are...

*psssst* I lurv Amish food..
(drooling, I'll damed taste so excellent delcouisly bakery and foods)
We'll going back Amish's store... and have nice meal... (lovely)

Amish people doesn't care how they looks.. *Wise their $ budget*

Hey what about Amish males that still control Amish females? They stripped women's rights. The fathers make their own decision which young men to marry their daughters. It is still out there. I believe that you will go back and teach women to gain their rights.

in the revolt against the redcoats

perhaps bein like the 'ol swamp fox, turning the tide for the good guys

Hey what about Amish males that still control Amish females? They stripped women's rights. The fathers make their own decision which young men to marry their daughters. It is still out there. I believe that you will go back and teach women to gain their rights.

No... Young Man fall in love w/young woman and have to ask permission young woman's father for approval incoming forth marriage? If Young woman's father would say approval... Go ahead....

Change it lot little bit as bend.. espically Amish would not allow social relationship as outside partner. They'll disowed you immeditily because you're relationship w/outside partner. Rarely Amish willing accept Young Man or woman have outside partner in the marriage... Honestly RARE!

I met my deaf friend who is amish and married w/outsider partner. Amish's parent accept reason due Deaf hard to find another Amish Deaf in their area..
They got wonderful 3 children are part of Amish and outsider....

Beautiful!!!

Yes, Long time ago.. Amish force man to marry this woman... which it's very OLD fashion traditional... Amish Parent have to understand thier own siblings feelings. Amish people are not allowed contact outsiders for likely talk, and others... FACT Yes, but it's anymore... Amish people are allowed talk w/outsiders. Goes good Blend all together welcomed open.. Wonderful hearts they are... It's GOOD NEWS!

Depend where location area...

I like Alymer area but have not visited at ST Jacob yet. (one day)

Back