What Would You Do, If You Instantly Became Famous?

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would travel the world and meet new people.

Been there done that! :D

I would just kick back and enjoy it while it lasts. :cool2:

I would hire bodyguards to create a cocoon. if unsuccessful, I would fake my own death just to be left alone.

If I instantly became famous, I would use my influence to promote peace and harmony in this world. There is just too much hate and it needs to go away.

I would buy the world a coke and keep it company.....

I would tip less.after all they got to wait on me...And I would promote organic food.... And pose naked for a PETA ad.

if im become deaf actress somedays no matters remind of marlee matlin

I would hire bodyguards to create a cocoon. if unsuccessful, I would fake my own death just to be left alone.

Agreed. All the unwanted intrusion on your life that comes with fame just doesn't appeal to me at all. I like to choose who and when people are involved with me.

If I instantly became famous, I would use my influence to promote peace and harmony in this world. There is just too much hate and it needs to go away.

I've heard about 1,000 Miss America candidates say the same thing!:giggle:

I would need to be rich also. Then I would found our Deaf homeland, and retire from the public spotlight.

I would hate to be famous. I saw what it did to my uncle. No thanks. I would pass. I would love to be rich. lol

Back