What Would You Do, If You Instantly Became Famous?

Don't get your joke.

I said I will do something completely out of character if he also does. :dunno:

Haha, I was saying that I didn't think he'd want people to join PETA.

:hmm:

Actually I love what PETA stands for. I don't agree with the actions of a few of them but there are nuts in every group.

I agree with most "liberal causes". There merely a disconnect on implementing them.

Ok, back to my original. Checkbook handy. Post your poster here on AD.:eek3:

I would hire bodyguards to create a cocoon. if unsuccessful, I would fake my own death just to be left alone.

Marlon Brando brought his own private island to get away from people! Being famous it not alway that great , look how poor Marilyn Monroe dies!

Actually I love what PETA stands for. I don't agree with the actions of a few of them but there are nuts in every group.

I agree with most "liberal causes". There merely a disconnect on implementing them.

Is PETA considered a "liberal cause"?

I do too (assuming by "what they stand for" you just go by "what their name literally says"). But even as a gung-ho extremely liberal liberal, they're fucking nuts.

Is PETA considered a "liberal cause"?

Sadly, yes. :(

I do too (assuming by "what they stand for" you just go by "what their name literally says"). But even as a gung-ho extremely liberal liberal, they're fucking nuts.

Sadly, yes. :(

Then they are way on the other side of the continuum of what I consider "liberal". There is liberal, and then there is just plain fucking crazy. I put them in the last category.:lol:

Then they are way on the other side of the continuum of what I consider "liberal". There is liberal, and then there is just plain fucking crazy. I put them in the last category.:lol:

:laugh2:

:lol: How do you really feel?

I would buy the world a coke and keep it company.....

I would tip less.after all they got to wait on me...And I would promote organic food.... And pose naked for a PETA ad.

I hope get famous quickly:giggle:

Are some posters confusing famous with rich? They aren't necessarily the same thing.

Mother Teresa was famous, but I would hardly call her rich.

Are some posters confusing famous with rich? They aren't necessarily the same thing.

Mother Teresa was famous, but I would hardly call her rich.

People often assume they go hand in hand.

if I were to become famous, I would try and keep my life the same. I have a HUGE plan for my life and nothing, even becoming famous, would make me change that plan!

Like some others, it would definately be my goal to never become famous in the first place. I'd rather go my life without any fame or notoriety. Life can be tough enough without a microscope being put on you.

Like some others, it would definately be my goal to never become famous in the first place. I'd rather go my life without any fame or notoriety. Life can be tough enough without a microscope being put on you.

Don't be a sourpus LOL This is all in good fun :roll:

Back