What will you buy if you win.....

Buy a high class German car, Merdeces contervible and drive it on the Autobahn on a sunny nice blue sky afternoon and ride a motorcycle on the Autobahn all at 200+ m.p.h. and enjoy travelling through Germany. :) :thumb:

i would end up to hired a construction crews to build me and fly free with high deaf needs, building a carpet whole room for our furkids, bulding a large full of toys, video games, etc for my son, Sean to play and buliding some his favoritie hero charactor in his bedroom.

Pay off the debts what Fly Free and I had suffered with debts and save 1 million for sean's education, pay off with truck payments.

Goes to ... Pay off the 1 debt..
Buy Country a house
Buy everything Brand new furnished
Buy investment the stock for my kids' future investment
Buy shareholders
Investment scholodership for my kids' future universtiy or Collge
Buy vacation anywhere the world and to meeting AD'ers
Grant for my children's vacation where their wishlist.
Donation goes to Salavation Army/Canadian Cancer Society split 1k
Left money goes to saving money account for our family's emergency needs funds..

I'd get Alex a new server and thost few ADers who have dial-up the fastest thing on earth! :mrgreen:

Tousi said:
I'd get Alex a new server and thost few ADers who have dial-up the fastest thing on earth! :mrgreen:

Hey Tousi,

Count me in please for a brand new Dell computer while you are at it too :mrgreen: :thumb:

I think it would be better off if Tousi just
update.gif
Heath. :mrgreen:

As Cheri wishes, I'll donate money for ONE frontal lobotomy!

First of all is pay debts off... then new cars for my hubby and myself. Jeep or BMW is my hubby's dream wish and myself? I don't care... Mainly important is use car with envoirenment friendly. :D

Special investment for my children's future, also my niece and nephews (my sister Sue's children), too.

Give money to my Dad and siblings and put Sue to expensive clinic to make her feel luxury herself to forget drugs.

Change color on outside wall of my house and garage.

Buy holiday houses in America, Australia and England then I can see my friends... :thumb:

Spend hot climate at expensive holidays during every winter holidays...

Donate to any charities where the children are and also scientist, too to improve AIDs, etc.

1. Adopt 4 kids, 1 from Africa, 1 from Asia, 1 from South America, and another one from USA.

2. Give 5 million dollars to my city and make city looks more beautiful.

3. Build my Mansion next to Elvis in Graceland.

4. Hire a nurse and a chef for my mom.

5. Give money to my family members and great gifts.

6. Adopt another puppy for Britney to play with. And buy a giant dog house with air condition and heater and a big yard for her to run around and poop.

7. Hire a male stripper/chef/butler for my sister.

8. Buy cars for my family members and me.

9. Set up my own business, selling and renting movies, own an accessible theatre for deaf people and other disabled people.

10. Donate money to charities

I would build an underground house
Go to the Daytona 500
Travel Europe

If I have that money, I would give some to:
*my mom that she deserves to have it since she supported me with everything I've been going through.
*pay off my car payment (got three years to go)
*buy a house
*give some to homeless
*keep some money to pay bills for years

I don't need to win any money to buy things ... what i have got here that should do me fine ... am happy what i have got here as what more i wanna !? eh ..

CutePommie said:
I don't need to win any money to buy things ... what i have got here that should do me fine ... am happy what i have got here as what more i wanna !? eh ..

Then dont post in here if you dont need to win ANY money. Everybody seems enjoy to post in here for fun. Thank you.

Sweetheart said:
Then dont post in here if you dont need to win ANY money. Everybody seems enjoy to post in here for fun. Thank you.

Relax !! i just say it that is all .... :rollingeye:

Hmm....

First of all,

I would pay my dad's retirement..and his debts. Buy my parents a nice home with one floor plan.

Pay off our student loans/debts.

Buy few houses in Utah, Virginina and in California. (Cabin, beach house and cottage)

Maybe adopt one child.

Donate one camp that I love.

Buy land, so I can built a camp/ranch for my occupation.

Buy a studio for my own business, Photography

Save $ for my children's education.

I don't want all the luxry except houses for family vacations. :)

Wow, thats awesome. :)

Im thinking to buy maybe TWO houses for vacation, one in country and one in up north of Michigan if I win that money. :giggle:

1. Pay off my university loan.
2. Fund my Superannuation
3. Buy few properties in the city and elsewhere
4. Invest in the world stockmarket
5. Set up a trust fund for nieces and nephews when they want to go to college
6. Fly Malfoyish and family to visit me in Australia or go with them to visit Liza.
7. Travel all over the world.
6. Donate for the underprivileged kids and abused animals.

Back