What will you buy if you win.....

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
What will you buy if you win 38.7 million dollars?

I will buy a house with acres that is enough room for my own horses, a truck that I want, maybe four horses, one more puppy- Basset Hound, maybe I will buy Sequoias new car what he want and a puppy for him. Im thinking what else ;)

Build my mom the house she always wanted then build an apartment building and that will be a " cash machine " every month and the apartment will be good for 50 years. Donate money to the Deaf community and the poor & homeless. Travel Europe do many things. Find a good woman and marry her & have 10 kids. etc.

I would love that! it sounds pretty dreamy, eh? I want the Subaru Impreza WRX STI and a English Setter puppy. :giggle:

sequoias said:
I would love that! it sounds pretty dreamy, eh? I want the Subaru Impreza WRX STI and a English Setter puppy. :giggle:

Yeah! *pouts* Ooo, english setter puppy. Then Male or Female? ;) :ily:

First of all pay off debits left...build dream house, buy new SUV, send my son to private school to 12th grade, save up for college fund, hire maid to clean my house, TRAVEL, Boston Terrier puppy, and not sure what else lol! Also set up an emgerency fund for family to use for emegerncy only.

And, I will want to buy MORE stuffs of Horses like, pictures, animal stuffed, puzzles, etc like that. Im very crazy abt Horses :giggle:

Mama2AFTIV said:
First of all pay off debits left...build dream house, buy new SUV, send my son to private school to 12th grade, save up for college fund, hire maid to clean my house, TRAVEL, Boston Terrier puppy, and not sure what else lol! Also set up an emgerency fund for family to use for emegerncy only.

Thank you for remind me, pay off all of my debts and maybe Sequoias' too? :giggle:

And to save some of the money for emergency family funding and "retirement".

paid off new SUV, toyota 4Runner,
buy a new house,
invest/fund for my girls educations in college or University,
also for my retirement plan,
ofc, help my family in my home country, maybe able to bring them here a visit, would be cool! :cool:
if still some plenty then invite some friends over my house for BBQ or/and girlies party :dance2:

edit: ofc, would do donating to children first network ( i forgot exact spelling there is ST. Luis Hospital, cancer and others :tears: )

First I would like to pay off all my bills etc, then buy a truck for me and RR, then buy a car for my oldest son, and RR's oldest daug, give some money to both of our families ( yes you too sis ), give money to each of our children so they could use it when they turn 18.....

I would also like to go on a vacation to Hawaii, and Disney World too....

I also would use some of the money to help the homeless people and hungry children shelter.....etc...

I also would use the money to have the most beautiful wedding we dream on having and a nice honeymoon too

And lastly, I would use part of the money to buy a house somewhere to have a nice quiet vacation just us as a family....

I'd buy a nice house with a big yard, travel to places that I have been dreaming of going to, donate to a charity, and give to my parents who have been there for me all my life.

I am sure Endymion would think alots like me , win the lottery plan the retirement money first then be able to enjoy life. I think he would advise you to build many brand new apartments that become " cash machines " so that you get money coming in every month on top of your lottery winnings.

definately buy a real nice house for us, a lil "cat house" for our furbabies, create a safe haven for wild animals (frogs, eagles, wolves, deer and etc)

we would also want to invest part of the money after paying off any type of debts that we might have, donate some to animal rescue and for children rescue from abusive enviroments, give some to family members

I proably wont spend alot of it on it...for me I would get me my own house that has like 5 or 6 rooms, including guest rooms with two beds in each room, an indoor swimming pool, a motorbike, an 60' high definetion TV with the greatest resloution ever seen, an sports car, and of course, tons of animes, mangas and videogames as my continous collection. :D

oh god if i won that much money.... i would get custom made Surfboards, and i would get an 10ft long board. and buy my own boat. and a brand new house. and a VW Bus, and a 1940 Ford truck. and some drums and new guitars. and a bed! haha. damn that would leave like almost all of the 38. 7 million dollars wouldnt it. i would never be able to spend all that money.

oh u know what i would do with that money? id fill an entire pool with M&Ms and jump in them.

and then i would buy another pool and fill it with jello.

I would buy a house, and a jeep

I would also give some to my family and ^Angel^ too. ;)

I would too donate to a charity anything related to children.

I would save some for my boys future like college education if they would like to to get a better job. I want them to do better than me. ;)

Back