what will u do if we NEVER have a computer

I'd go become a professional swimmer, join some triathalons and probably interact with deaf people a lot more... I'd have no excuse to stay home and I would be forced into a dangerous world of adventure and probably write a book of my adventures and misadventures after all has been done.

Well, I didn't get a home computer for the first 48 years of my life, so I guess I'd survive without one.

BTW, those of you who think you can play video games or online Scrabble without a computer, think again. :D

If you mean NO computers any place, any kind, just think back to pre-WWII life, and you will have an idea of what life would be like.

Well, I compared my time with present time and look at my sons. I would say that my time is total different as my sons present time. They sit on front of computer and play PS2 games...

My time, we went out alot and have plenty of things to do outside than sit at home watch on TV.....

Tell you the truth, I never own computer at home until 2 years ago. Before I bought PC, I spent most of time on crafts, restoration work, etc. I noticed that I neglect my hobby bit to consider computer and learn new hobby is artwork...

I can image what I do if I never have a computer... I never had the problem with it because I used to live without computer for a long time... It doesn´t bother me really but for my boys... :ugh3:

All what I say is I´m glad to have computer because I would never meet you if I don´t have comptuer... :angel:

Without computer, I would be gone out for travelin' - campin', recreation, and all that kind of FUN I would enjoy alot, especially explorin' musuems/historics in some heritage towns. I love ridin' on fast ferry ( taxi ) - I just can't wait to be in Juneau, Alaska verrrry soon ! I have tooo many imaginations in my head to think of where I will be goin' once I settle down in Juneau, Alaska. :lol: I am reallly very excited to go there. Only 3 more days to gooooo. *la la la la * :D

daprilz said:
what will you do? ... if we NEVER have a computer or make a computer and NEVER WILL.

thats what i wonder about ...

i guess i will work my ass off at work :ugh:

Well, there is fax!! Fax would be lost if the Deaf people doesn't have it! True or Not???

Hey... the only times I use a computer is at work. During the evenings, Im too busy reading, watching television, or making cards... and even doing household chores...

maybe life would be totally better without computers...

PERISH THAT THOUGHT!!!

Ain't no way I gonna be making, writing and mailing all those flyers for the AllDeaf Caucus by hand!!!!

I agree with some of you....so, okay, at the count of three, let's all push our computers off the second story balcony or put 'em in the garbage compactor. Deal? 1.............2.................................................................................

If there is no computer- I would be out walking, admiring lake, play games outside.. going places and look at flea markets.. visiting friends..

Reba said:
Well, I didn't get a home computer for the first 48 years of my life, so I guess I'd survive without one.

BTW, those of you who think you can play video games or online Scrabble without a computer, think again. :D

If you mean NO computers any place, any kind, just think back to pre-WWII life, and you will have an idea of what life would be like.
yeah but there were no power wheelchairs back then and I would just eat and sleep if I was born in the 1940's

I probably would do more if there were no computer... :whistle:

99.gif
7_5_121.gif
7_5_122.gif
7_5_129.gif
7_9_5.gif
7_9_1.gif
3_3_5v.gif
36_13_14.gif
7_20_5.gif
993.gif

I agree with vampy or I wud never meet great friends that i met thru AOL and AD if never had computer or AOL :) which is true ;) to my friends u know who u are.. thanks for being my friends :D

Without a computer, I'll SLEEP more. :D Just kidding. :lol: Hmmmm...gosh, we won't be like Star Trek nor Star Wars without computers. ;)

Good Old-Fashioned life...

Hmm! A life without computers would be a blessing!

I like old-fashioned days before computers came in picture.

More people see each other rather than hide behind a terminal (computer).

More time can be spent with family and friends rather than be alone at the terminal.

Less pains from computer use.

etc. etc. etc.

=^)

:whistle:

Coloravanchle :gpost: and Reba :gpost: I remember when I was a kid, there were no computers, I got to play outside all day with the neighborhood kids and my friends in the summer time and my parents always focused on me. Ahhh..... the good old days !!!!! :D

Back