What was your weirdest comeback ever?

Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
stop denying!! omg.. who's tougher?? boys or girls... girls are tougher RIGHT GIRLS?!

I'm a male.

If you were that tough, you wouldn't need the other girls to agree and support with you. :p

Ha oh man... thats true silence gold.. but im all talk.. i speak for the rest..
ps who said i was weird? you're alone stevie

<<<girls rulez... for 1, ur lil guy over there (look at the guy who complained) compliained. Girls didnt. So who cant handle? Mmm..think again. :D

for 2, i found guys are SCARED of labor crap because girls get pregnant and have the labor. I went 1 myself 4 mos ago. Woo Hoo.. unbelievable pain but girls are stronger than guys because the pain are nothing JUST like it.

How many hours of labor have you gone through?

WHOOO HOO! yea there is no pain like birth!! cuz goddamn... its like for the guys to stretch their asshole to the size of the baby's head.. OWWIE thaaaaaaaaat gotta hurt right...

WHOOO HOO! yea there is no pain like birth!! cuz goddamn... its like for the guys to stretch their asshole to the size of the baby's head.. OWWIE thaaaaaaaaat gotta hurt right...

:rofl:

Ha oh man... thats true silence gold.. but im all talk.. i speak for the rest..
ps who said i was weird? you're alone stevie

I meant dork....My bad :o

haha !! lol i know it was PMS hole for the GIRLS but i meant for the GUYS to imagine the pain.. form THEIR assholes..

Do I hear some whinings that men don't go thru the same pains you do?

Take it up like a woman not a girl.

Back