What was your weirdest comeback ever?

PiNKDoRK

Reaction score
What was the weirdest comeback you ever said... but you didnt mean it only cuz it was the only thing on top of your head... :dunno:

Mine was vagina blood farter... I know nasty... i have no idea why in hell i said that once to a girl... but she was mean lolol... :naughty:

Attachments

• bjparty4.jpg
    bjparty4.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
What was the weirdest comeback you ever said... but you didnt mean it only cuz it was the only thing on top of your head... :dunno:

Mine was vagina blood farter... I know nasty... i have no idea why in hell i said that once to a girl... but she was mean lolol... :naughty:
P!NKD:eek:RK, interesting. Nah, I never tell whoever, the weirdest things was comeback. because i never thought of that... thank you for bring this up to make me thinking.. :naughty:

Sowwy i dont have the skill to make a weird comeback ....Brain fade blamed fer it

A guy I went to HS with once asked me where I'd been his whole life. i didn't realize he was serious, so my answer was "Hiding" It took him 4 years after that to get up the courage to ask me out LOL

And if that's not what you meant... my friend, Will, and I have had an ongoing contest for at least a year now on who can call the other the worst name. Right now I'm winning with "Puke douche"

OMG I'm embarassed that I've said that in front of people other than Will now....

Originally posted by Sydlie
A guy I went to HS with once asked me where I'd been his whole life. i didn't realize he was serious, so my answer was "Hiding" It took him 4 years after that to get up the courage to ask me out LOL

And if that's not what you meant... my friend, Will, and I have had an ongoing contest for at least a year now on who can call the other the worst name. Right now I'm winning with "Puke douche"

OMG I'm embarassed that I've said that in front of people other than Will now....

:ugh:

Ok, I just remember this now. I was about 11 years old, I was working on a project for fun. I was told that it was dinner time, so I brought it upstairs, continued working on it at the table. Somehow there was a little mistake and I snapped off "YOU BASTARD!!!!" and I crushed the whole project with my own hands. Then I heard silence, I looked up and both of my parents' mouth were wide opened, "What did you just said?" I didn't even realize I actually said "Bastard" I didn't know what it was nor I knew what it meant!!!! I was shocked when I learned that I cursed. Damn, I still have no idea where did it came from in my head.

Originally posted by e
Ok, I just remember this now. I was about 11 years old, I was working on a project for fun. I was told that it was dinner time, so I brought it upstairs, continued working on it at the table. Somehow there was a little mistake and I snapped off "YOU BASTARD!!!!" and I crushed the whole project with my own hands. Then I heard silence, I looked up and both of my parents' mouth were wide opened, "What did you just said?" I didn't even realize I actually said "Bastard" I didn't know what it was nor I knew what it meant!!!! I was shocked when I learned that I cursed. Damn, I still have no idea where did it came from in my head.

You were trained to say that in your previous life. Now do you believe in afterlife?

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You were trained to say that in your previous life. Now do you believe in afterlife?
Yeah, I've thought of that but it was too hard to believe.

Best Pickup line? hhehe

Haha, it doesnt matter... if for good or bad.. like pick up line... hmm worset pickup line was...
OMG!! i bumped into his elf from the mall during christmas... he was santa lil helper and he was like " I can get you off the naughty list" and touched my arm.. i was like OMG! i could've kicked him but noo.. heh.. it was nasty.... :crazy:

Attachments

• britskateboard.jpg
    britskateboard.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 111
Why do you keep posting a picture of you every time you make a post?

Originally posted by Master PePe
Maybe she trying to get you attractive to her...She must want you so badly..... Hew Haw
She doesn't even know what I look like but okay.

My weirdest comeback was pretty gross and damn funny! When I was younger, I was arguing with my brother in the backyard. I was trying to act cool and hip, told him, "Oh, shut UP!" Then, I turned to the side to spit on the ground. What I didn't realize, the spit caught the edge of my dry lips and it swerved to my brother's direction! He just opened his mouth to say something back at me. The gob of spit PERFECTLY went straight into his mouth!! He coughed and swallowed. "What did you do that for?!?!" he cried. I started to laugh so hard and told him I was really sorry about the spit. He knew I didn't mean to spit at him!!! Eeeewwww, LOL!

:rofl:

Back