What was your weirdest comeback ever?

Alriteeee thank you people for backing me up.. :bowdown: Heh, i just post the pics cuz at least peeps get idea what i look like not have to describe.. like AOL chatroom does lol.. so anyhoo!! im curious what ya'll look like ofc.. doesnt everybody? :cool: so Kevbo.. sorry for that haha, nothing against ya..

Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
Plus... Heather.. where you from?

Im from Illinois...Im sure you don't know me and I don't know you either because from what I saw your photo you seem young. Im 27, going on 28 in Oct and Im really from Missouri myself -- moved to IL last May 2000 ;) But nice to meet you though! :grouphug:

Alriteeee thank you people for backing me up.. :bowdown: Heh, i just post the pics cuz at least peeps get idea what i look like not have to describe.. like AOL chatroom does lol.. so anyhoo!! im curious what ya'll look like ofc.. doesnt everybody? :cool: so Kevbo.. sorry for that haha, nothing against ya..

If you wanted to see people to know what you look like, then go to that thread, http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136 That's that thread is for.

Im NEW lol, that i didnt know... thanx... Hey heather.. ha i knew i wouldnt know ya.. just curious.. how do you like illionis anyway?? not so good? haha its not bad right.. just know how to have fun around here..

Im NEW lol, that i didnt know... thanx... Hey heather.. ha i knew i wouldnt know ya.. just curious.. how do you like illionis anyway?? not so good? haha its not bad right.. just know how to have fun around here..

Its not too bad...its allright. ;)

I never been i was supposed to go for the ASCD and the snowboard camp but BROKE as hell! cant afford it lol... but all my friends went.. and omg.. love the pictures..

What was the weirdest comeback you ever said... but you didnt mean it only cuz it was the only thing on top of your head... :dunno:

Mine was vagina blood farter... I know nasty... i have no idea why in hell i said that once to a girl... but she was mean lolol... :naughty:

vigina blood farter?!? wha that is wack. In matter fact you wack in your head. Be sure to say "I want to do a 69" :twisted: I wonder whats thier reaction. Heh

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Who fuck cares if she want to include pic every time she post?? If that is what she wants -- fine, let her be. Its not necessary to humiliate and put people down. Grow up! :roll:
:werd: same here...it doesn't really bother me...you can just ignore them if you know how...

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Its not too bad...its allright. ;)

Glad to hear that you didn't get chased away by those little puppies who think they are big bad mean dogs.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Glad to hear that you didn't get chased away by those little puppies who think they are big bad mean dogs.

:confused: Im sorry, what? Im lost

Heather.. i am too kinda.. but i think i got it.. Stevie was talking about something.. uhh.. whatever (he cant handle me still)... and rest.. uhh i dunno lol.. so i hope that helps lol jk.

Heather.. i am too kinda.. but i think i got it.. Stevie was talking about something.. uhh.. whatever (he cant handle me still)... and rest.. uhh i dunno lol.. so i hope that helps lol jk.

Its you who cant handle me :naughty:

Beware of the big bad wolf :twisted:

stop denying!! omg.. who's tougher?? boys or girls... girls are tougher RIGHT GIRLS?!

stop denying!! omg.. who's tougher?? boys or girls... girls are tougher RIGHT GIRLS?!

In your situation. Boys. :mrgreen:

PS: im wierd like you. Gawd its good to be taught by the best :o

Back