What was your weirdest comeback ever?

Shut ur breasts off, you womale computermolester :laugh2: some of you probably know who says this nonsense from AOL :rofl:

Originally posted by Deaf258
My weirdest comeback was pretty gross and damn funny! When I was younger, I was arguing with my brother in the backyard. I was trying to act cool and hip, told him, "Oh, shut UP!" Then, I turned to the side to spit on the ground. What I didn't realize, the spit caught the edge of my dry lips and it swerved to my brother's direction! He just opened his mouth to say something back at me. The gob of spit PERFECTLY went straight into his mouth!! He coughed and swallowed. "What did you do that for?!?!" he cried. I started to laugh so hard and told him I was really sorry about the spit. He knew I didn't mean to spit at him!!! Eeeewwww, LOL!

:rofl:

:eek: yuck.

Originally posted by Teekie
Shut ur breasts off, you womale computermolester :laugh2: some of you probably know who says this nonsense from AOL :rofl:

SHIT!! you made me choke while I was drinking this damn shake! :rofl: yes god that guy is SOOO fuckin moron & nonsense! :rofl:

Originally posted by ~Heather~
SHIT!! you made me choke while I was drinking this damn shake! :rofl: yes god that guy is SOOO fuckin moron & nonsense! :rofl:

:laugh2:

Originally posted by Teekie

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was like bang bang on the table and laugh to DYING !!!!! you are FUCKIN funnnny !!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was like bang bang on the table and laugh to DYING !!!!! you are FUCKIN funnnny !!

:lol: he still says stupid things like that.. :roll: :laugh2:

LoL OK OK i wont post any more pictures of myself lol, i wasnt trying to attract someone... hmm maybe someone ha.. but otherwise.. not really.. just im addicted to photos gawk... so that is interesting Photo of you kevbo... its sooo your color!!

Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
What was the weirdest comeback you ever said... but you didnt mean it only cuz it was the only thing on top of your head... :dunno:

Mine was vagina blood farter... I know nasty... i have no idea why in hell i said that once to a girl... but she was mean lolol... :naughty:

kewl!

*stare at your chest*

thats remind me ... i was doing the prank to the teacher which i never knew that she is on something as i told her u got something red spot under ur pant and she look so embrassement and left the classroom so quick then come back and yell at me and said not funny !! i was puzzled and finally understood that she is on PMS !!! :laugh2: which there is no red spot on her pant

Originally posted by kevbo
Why do you keep posting a picture of you every time you make a post?

:eek: :mad: STFU KEVBO!!!!!!!!!!!! she can do whatever she want.. It is free country.. If u don't like it then don't look at it.. so.. what a :asshole: :slap: what a cruel thing to say to a girl............

Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
Cuz Im a dork i guess lol.. why not.. fine ill stop.... lala

sweetheart :D don't stop cuz of kevbo... oka he is an :asshole: okay.. just keep posting the pic.. I would like to see more of you if u like.......... so.. :D.. keep it up......

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
sweetheart :D don't stop cuz of kevbo... oka he is an :asshole: okay.. just keep posting the pic.. I would like to see more of you if u like.......... so.. :D.. keep it up......

:werd:

BE YOURSELF! Fuck what people think -- just be yourself, period. ;)

"vagina blood farter"... heh i like that word

pretty hiralous

Originally posted by kevbo
Why do you keep posting a picture of you every time you make a post?

:laugh2: I second that. Maybe she just wanted to get attenion from people.

Who fuck cares if she want to include pic every time she post?? If that is what she wants -- fine, let her be. Its not necessary to humiliate and put people down. Grow up! :roll:

Back