What was your very first video game ever played?

The First Video Game: (SNE) Super Mario Brothers.
The First PC Game: C&C Red Alert in 1994.
The First Multiplayer Online: Red Alert 2 in 2000 or 2001 (I'm not sure.)

Malfoyish said:
I'd say the first game I played was Pac Man...I had that and I had Donkey Kong for Atari. My dad also had hooked up a Commodore computer and on that I had bowling, I had winter and summer games.. :) The kind that comes on a (really) floppy disk.
19991101h.jpg

I remembered my first video game was NES with Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, it was awesome... Right now, I owned NES again, its great back to my childhoold's time, ha...

Geezz !...you could bring me the most memorable moment in the 80s!!!

My first ever video game was Pong

Only I've played in amusement arcade was Operation Wolf, Bubble Bobble, The empire strike back and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

*sigh*...Very happiest 80s.. :lol:

i remember my first video game was PAC-Man.. u know ARTART? (i think i have spell this wrong but u know what i m talking about! :lol: )

first game i ever played was atari (sp?) those indy car race, bricks, pac man, etc.. wow.. now i feel old :-/

LisaMarie said:
i remember my first video game was PAC-Man.. u know ARTART? (i think i have spell this wrong but u know what i m talking about! :lol: )

Its Atarti

FutureGame2100 said:
The First Video Game: (SNE) Super Mario Brothers.
The First PC Game: C&C Red Alert in 1994.
The First Multiplayer Online: Red Alert 2 in 2000 or 2001 (I'm not sure.)
Yeah, PONG who was Motherhood to all video games...played first video system - Atari.

I hadn't playing any PC game since most of time, I played on NES, Super NES, GameCube, Sege Gensis, Playstation, Playstation 2 and Xbox....until NASCAR 2004 online racing game in the order to join Deaf Racing League with 5 deaf guys last week. Now, I knows why everyone are hooking on online gaming after I realized I stayed racing online for three hours or more last few nights I am thinking to stay out of any PC game to stick with NASCAR 2004 this time! :type:

Don't feel bad. I played it as well.

I think every kid should play pong as his or her first video game! ;)

i believe it was commdore 64 or atari loved to play pole position, jumpman?? (not sure if its right word), pac-man etc etc. fun games when i was a kid lol

I don't remember the name of the first console I had but it was before Nintendo was released. This was separate from TV, it had its own monitor and was kind of rectangular-shaped from top to bottom. Probably only 1' in height. On the right bottom side you plugged in a thick cartridge (game) and it came with its own controllers. The monitor displayed the game in black and white, and there were very cool games like football games, a Star Trek game involving shooting at warships, there were about 10 games altogether I had for that console.

Last edited:
My first video game was sort of like tennis or ping pong game! Gawd, I'm old... lol

First videogame : Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. 3 in 1991 (when I was in kindergarden)

First PC game: Doom (1994 to 1995, even one of the best and first FPS games I've ever played.)

First portable videogame console: Gameboy with Tertis (1992 to 1993 and was the 1989 version model)

first online game: none lol

LMAO I realized I didn't answer the question specifically. The game shown on the GCE Vectrex Arcade system in my last post is Minestorm (a version of Asteroids) and I believe that was the first video game I ever played.

By the way, anyone remember Donkey Kong. That's the first one I ever played on a computer. I learned computer on an Aplle IIE but that's another story. My brother is a programmer and he actually used a Tandy in school. Gawd I'm old as dirt.

Back